October 2012 Moms
Options

white noise app

So Alice was extremely overtired today and fighting sleep with all her might. I turned on my white noise app and she screamed like I bit her. So I changed it to rain on a tin roof. Holy magic. Child was out in less than 5 minutes. I have the White Noise Lite app on android. Pretty sure its on apple, too. The rain on a tin roof is a downloadable sound through the app. Its amazing. Only drawnack is it won't run in the background. The noise stops when you close the app. Hope it works as well for you!

After 7 years of no ovulation...
BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies

Re: white noise app

• Options
    Apparently the full version will run in the background. But I am cheap and refuse to lay for it. LOL

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    I use "baby white" on my iPhone. I have the 2.99 full version. Best purchase ever! About 10 different white noise selections, lullabies and "baby focus" a color and shapes app that e can stare at for hours. An it runs in background
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We use the shower noise, DD seems to like it. 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

DD: 10/23/2012

#teamzoey #defeatdipg #pumpkinpatch2012

• Options
    I have the White Noise Ambience lite app for iphone and it will run in the background. I agree, it is a lifesaver for us as well! DD prefers Ocean Sounds. Beach baby already ;-)
  • Options
    I love my app, and L loves the creepy lady humming a lullaby.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"