Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

i am tired all the time

After I had baby I was good to go for the whole day If I got 4 hours of sleep...now baby is 4 months sleeps through night and I get 79 hours of sleep a night but I am still extremely tired all day. I wake up and feel like I could sleep a few more hours. My doc did a blood test and said I didn't have anaemia but had low vitiam D. After 3 weeks of taking vitamin D supplements I am still super tired.

I do not drink caffeine, never liked coffee and stopped drinking soda during pregnancy and continued after. I don't exercise, would like to, just haven't figured out when to with 3 kids under 3.

Anybody been in my shoes? Have advice? Should I go back to my doctors?

Re: i am tired all the time

• Options
    Hi. Lurker here. Have you tried upping your B12 intake. I've found that to be helpful. I get a big tub of nutritional yeast and sprinkle it on popcorn with salt or on anything else that tastes good with a slightly cheesy taste. Or you can get supplements.
  • Options
    did your doc check your thyroid?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'd ask your doctor about B12 shots.
    A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
    SCANDAL!

• Options

Are you a snorer?  Have you ever had a sleep study done?  If not, perhaps you should.  Being so tired after enough sleep is a sign of sleep apnea.  Tal to your dr about it. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"