Phoenix Babies
Options

Childcare in Gilbert

I know that I always tried to avoid commercialized daycare places (I originally worked at one in the beginning of my career and didn't get a great feel from a parent's perspective).  Home care always seemed so much more personalized and attentive.  I just wanted to pass the word if anyone needed care in the Gilbert area.

I am a certified early childhood/elementary school teacher and mother of three (almost 4 year old, 2 year old, almost 1 year old) providing a preschool/childcare service out of my home. I provide nutritional breakfast, lunch and snacks; teach and practice good hygiene; encourage fine and gross motor development through a variety of art, music, and kinesthetic lessons; and provide school readiness opportunities through social and physical science, mathematics and language arts lessons. My objective is to help your child become an independent and successful early learner to help them in later school settings.

More about me: I received my Bachelor of Arts in Education specializing in Early Childhood Education and Master of Arts in Education: Language and Literacy with an Arizona Reading Endorsement from Arizona State University. I received further graduate level education at Northern Arizona University in Educational Leadership. I have two years experience teaching in private and university program preschools for children ranging in ages from 1 1/2 years to 4 1/2 years old. I also have five years experience teaching in a public elementary school in first and second grade. With my range in experience, I know appropriate engaging activities that will stimulate cognitive development and I have clear goals in mind for each student, as I know what is expected in early elementary school. I also have a current fingerprint clearance card.

Message me if you are interested in hearing more about my preschool/childcare opportunity. I have TWO AVAILABILITIES, preferably for full time, in this program for toddlers as I want to maintain a low teacher-student ratio to provide the most individualized care and academic curriculum. I am available for drop off as early as 6:30AM and pick up by 5:00PM (but can be flexible to individual circumstances). Have a wonderful day! :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Childcare in Gilbert

• Options

I'm not looking for toddler, but for older infant (almost 9 months old) -- if you know anyone in the area, I'd appreciate the recommendation.

Thanks, 

• Options
    imageClimber11:

I'm not looking for toddler, but for older infant (almost 9 months old) -- if you know anyone in the area, I'd appreciate the recommendation.

Thanks, 

PM'ed you Climber11 :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How young do you start taking children?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"