March 2013 Moms
Options

Just got my csection date..

I am excited that I now know when the baby will be here. The date is Feb 19th which is 2 days after my oldest birthday.. So Febuary we will be having my sons Birthday Party and 2 days later we will be welcoming our new little bundle.. I cant wait.
Still alot to do before she comes in such a short time Im just hoping she stays in until then. With my last daughter as soon as I was given the date she came 2 weeks earlier at 36 weeks lol.. Fingers crossed :-)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Just got my csection date..

• Options
    How exciting!  Sounds like February is going to become an even busier month for you!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers   
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options

How exciting.  I'm still waiting for a better idea about what my delivery will look like.  I'm on bed rest now.

whats your c-section for? 

*** DS born February 21, 2013 - Toronto, Canada  ***
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This post has me thinking about how many March moms will actually deliver in February.  It should be interesting.  Very cool that you had your end date!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagehappy_un-bride:

How exciting.  I'm still waiting for a better idea about what my delivery will look like.  I'm on bed rest now.

whats your c-section for? 

this is my 4th csection.. I also have mesh in my pelvis thats why they are taking me at 38 weeks so my OR Surgeon can be there to fix the mesh since he will be on vacation the following week.  The hospital doesn't like doing it this early so I more then likely going to have to have an amnio the day before or day of to make sure her lungs are mature enough I'm waiting to find out all the details on Monday. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congrats!! I know you are excited because I just got my c-section date too although mine is not until 3/1/2013 ... Can not wait to meet our DS :D Congrats again!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"