Secondary IF
Options

Anyone else nearing end of tww?

I'm 10dpo and losing my mind! Wish there was an off switch to all the worrying/obsessing!

Two DDs 10/08 and 08/10, no primary IF
TTC #3 since 10/2011 - dx unexplained/weak ovulation
 3 BFN clomid + TI cycles, 5 BFN clomid/gonal f IUIs, 1 mmc IUI
2/19/2014 IVF #1 Unexpected low E2 (oversuppressed) -> increased to max doses = 3 or 4 follicles, converting to IUI
BFFP Saw 1 beautiful heartbeat at 6w6d, follow up u/s at 9w showed mmc. Eff this.
NTNP 5/2014-9/2014, OPKs and TI 10/2014 - 1/2015. 
RPL testing all normal, AFC, AMH, and FSH all normal. 
IVF 1.2 1/22/2014 natural cycle start, AFC 28, 300 gonal f/150menopur. 
ER 2/3/15 14R 8M 3F w/ICSI Day 5 transfer on 2/8/15 of one "Grade A+" blast and have TWO frosties! 

Re: Anyone else nearing end of tww?

• Options
    I'm 10dpo as well!! :) I go in for blood work on Wednesday, but I have a feeling it will be neg so I'm not trying to get excited or anything... I am looking forward to a nice cup of coffee though! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2 since 2009 Have PCOS two close calls with letrozole and hcg trigger. Hoping 3rd time does the trick... Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Fx for you! I just want these next days to go quickly. I have no patience :

2/19/2014 IVF #1 Unexpected low E2 (oversuppressed) -> increased to max doses = 3 or 4 follicles, converting to IUI
    BFFP Saw 1 beautiful heartbeat at 6w6d, follow up u/s at 9w showed mmc. Eff this.
    ER 2/3/15 14R 8M 3F w/ICSI Day 5 transfer on 2/8/15 of one "Grade A+" blast and have TWO frosties! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    LOL me either!!! I hope these days do go quickly for us both!!! When are you supposed to go for testing or how are you finding out? Any symptoms? I have none...
    TTC #2 since 2009 Have PCOS two close calls with letrozole and hcg trigger. Hoping 3rd time does the trick... Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Well cramping can go either way though... I had cramps when I got my positive they came and went but were way lighter than period cramps... So it's not always a bad thing... Hoping for the best for you!!!
  • Options
    I'm 8dpo. I've started to panic a little because the past 2 cycles, I got AF before my beta -- at 12dpo and 10 dpo.
    MPZ born June 2011
    TTC #2 ... Cycle 1-3: IUI = BFN | Cycle 4: IVF ... canceled but 3 snow babies
    Cycle 5: FET .. BFP! | EDD - 3/15/2014
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imagegennyu:

imagettcmbbaby:
    Well cramping can go either way though... I had cramps when I got my positive they came and went but were way lighter than period cramps... So it's not always a bad thing... Hoping for the best for you!!!

These are super heavy so I have no hope.  But thanks for the kind words!

I'm so sorry!!! I don't have much hope for this month either, but it's my last month for the next few years... so I have a little tiny bit of hope... so I guess we shall see...

• Options

imageflows912:
    I'm 8dpo. I've started to panic a little because the past 2 cycles, I got AF before my beta -- at 12dpo and 10 dpo.

I'm sorry... Hoping the best for you!!!! 

• Options

I am only at the begnning of mine! (3DPIUI) but best of luck to all of you and at least the waiting will be over soon, the waiting is the worst!  Positive thoughts for all of you

• Options
    imagettcmbbaby:

imageflows912:

I'm sorry... Hoping the best for you!!!! 

Thanks! I'm trying to not let the paranoia overcome me, but it's hard!

MPZ born June 2011
    TTC #2 ... Cycle 1-3: IUI = BFN | Cycle 4: IVF ... canceled but 3 snow babies
    Cycle 5: FET .. BFP! | EDD - 3/15/2014
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    It's nice not being alone in this impatience/insanity! FX for everyone!
    I'm just waiting for a bfp or af. It's my first clomid cycle and it's pretty exciting just to NOT be spotting at this point! Other than that no major symptoms.

• Options
    I'm about 9 or 10 dpo and trying to stay positive! This is my longest luteal phase yet since trying to conceive in November. I think I may have a Luteal Phase Defect so started taking Vitamin B Complex the past few cycles (helps lenghten luteal phase apparently) so fingers crossed!! I had some light cramping yesterday, which I don't normally have with a typical cycle before AF so maybe a good sign???? 
    Test BPN this morning, will keep testing over the next several days until we get BFP or AF arrives.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"