May 2013 Moms
Options

107 days

It is 107 days 'til my due date... I just looked online to see what date it was 107 days ago, and then looked up that date on my work calendar. Turns out, it's a date I can remember well (we had a special event at work.) I remember having to lie my way out of why I wasn't having a glass of wine at the event, because I hadn't told work yet. 

WOW... that wasn't long ago. This kiddo's gonna be here SO SOON. Craziness.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: 107 days

• Options
    I have a count down app on my phone. I love seeing the days tick down! I am also at 107 days :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I love that you look back to see what you were doing! I do that all the time (with everything big). It just seems to make the time go by faster :).
    DS1 - 9; DS2 - 6; Angel - May 10, 2011; Baby Girl - Due May 19, 2013
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I cross the 100 day threshold on Sunday.... double digits!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagebhjones1980:
    I cross the 100 day threshold on Sunday.... double digits!
    Wha... now this seems to be moving really fast. Double digits?!?! Wow.
    VOTE on my Name List
    Check out my Team Green baby names! P.S. I'm not serious with any of the names
    BabyFruit Ticker
    My BFP Chart
    BFP 9/7/12, EDD 5/15/13
    MW interview said 5/17/13 and changed back to 5/15/13 after first visit
  • Options
    I have 107 days left also...come on Cinco De Mayo.Big Smile
  • Options

Aww Congrats!

Honestly it makes me sad. Time is FLYING by!!! I can't wait to meet my little one but this will probably be my one and only so I am trying to savor every moment. 

• Options
    I know I cant wait for our little guy to be here, 110 days left, where has the time gone? Everytime I look at the # of days i have a mimi panic attack! I keep thinking DH and I need to get our butts in gear and get the nursery done lol!!
  • Options
    I have 115 days on my countdown! It seems like the time has gone by fast. I feel like there is so much to do still. We still have to get the nursery ready, sign up for lamaze classes possibly, and have the baby shower. The shower is only a month before the baby is due!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"