February 2013 Moms
Options

a little blood

This morning and through today had a little bit of blood in discharge.  Not alot, just enough to tint it pink.  The nurse said probally just cervix getting ready and to come in if theres alot.  I have also had some contractions, I'm not sure if they are the real ones or the BH ones.  How do you tell?  How long do you think I have?  Could she come early, or stay this way for for the next few weeks til her due date? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: a little blood

• Options

Real contractions are more intense than BH, are regular, and won't stop. There's no telling how much longer you will be pregnant. I would have your bags packed and everything ready just in case, but at the same time be mentally prepared to go past your due date.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Real contractions hurt where as BH are just uncomfortable, also most of the time real ones start out as a crampy feeling like your about to get your period.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Is some blood normal?
  • Options
    My doc told me unless its bright red and I'm soaking a pad in an hour or less, yes but if you are worried go into L and d that's what they are there for.
  • Options
    I have had a lot of blood tinged discharge over the last few weeks. It is just due to my cervix making changes.
    Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"