Two Under 2
Options

What are your "Can't Live withouts"??

Hi Ladies! 

I have about 10 weeks until I join the "2 under 2" club! My son will be 20 months when our new baby arrives. I know that everyone and every situation is different, but does anyone have any recommendations for baby items that they 'can't live without' or have been lifesavers for 2U2?

Thanks! 

Re: What are your "Can't Live withouts"??

• Options
    My ergo. Hands down most used item in our 1st year. I would have been lost without it. 
  • Options
    My Moby so I could wear the baby and still get to DS if needed. Also the RNP because I could easily carry it in any room we needed to be in and lay the baby down.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'll third a good supportive carrier. It was a necessity going to the park last summer with an infant, so my older one can run and I'm hands free. I have a Beco Gemini, I could also nurse in it with a Aiden and Anais blanket tucked around when we were out and about.

Some new activities/toy that the older lo like to play with and can easily be entertained while you tend to the baby. We used our bouncer a lot for a place entertain baby.

DS1 9.24.2010      DS2 4.18.2012        DS3 12.15.2013

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (fyXz)

Lilypie - (28Zf)

• Options

It's a toss up between PP comments! The moby and Mei Tai were lifesavers so I wasn't leaving my 2 year old to her own devices as much... and the RNP was amazing because it kept DD1 out of DD2's face while she was trying to sleep (unlike a bouncer) 

For this baby I'm looking for a decently priced SSC so that I can put DD2 on my back with DD3 on front in a Moby and have 2 hands for DD1 and the diaper bag.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imagejpafford86:

It's a toss up between PP comments! The moby and Mei Tai were lifesavers so I wasn't leaving my 2 year old to her own devices as much... and the RNP was amazing because it kept DD1 out of DD2's face while she was trying to sleep (unlike a bouncer) 

For this baby I'm looking for a decently priced SSC so that I can put DD2 on my back with DD3 on front in a Moby and have 2 hands for DD1 and the diaper bag.

they recalled the rock and plays lol  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imagejpafford86:

they recalled the rock and plays lol  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I couldn't have survived without a double stroller (don't particularly love the one I have, but it's essential) and the Ergo.  I also loved the RNP, hadn't heard anything about recalls.  Do you have more info on it?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    It's not really a true recall.  Basically, they want you to check for mold that can grow between the fabric and plastic.  If yours has mold, they are giving out the cleaning instructions.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"