Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Intro

Hey ladies! I hate that we all have to be here but I'm so relieved to know there is a group of ladies to turn to. I'm currently having an early loss. I should be 5 weeks along. I began spotting Monday, all clear tuesday and then it all hit me wednesday. I was a complete wreck in the beginning and I felt like my MW was just not listening to me because I was earlier in pregnancy. She finally ordered labs and confirmed that I was pregnant but am in the process of a miscarriage. I was having an extremely difficult time at first but now I'm blank. I don't want to see anyone or talk to anyone. I even feel like dh isn't there, maybe he is just confused.

We have a 17 month old dd and began ttc in October, though we've been financially planning and preparing for b#2 for 6 months. 

Olivia June BFP 12/26/10 EDD 09/01/11 Birthday 08/02/11

BFP 12/25/12 EDD 09/06/13 M/C, 01/02/13

BFP 01/28/13 EDD 10/08/13 STICK BABY!

Pregnancy Ticker

"Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer." Romans 12:12

Re: Intro

• Options

I am so sorry for your loss.

It sucks but it's normal to go through a whole range of emotions. I think I felt every single one of them at some point. {hugs}

This group is great to talk to and vent and answer questions.

imageimage
    BFP with #1 (twins!) 11/18/2011 - missed m/c at 8weeks3days; d&c 1/19/2012; myomectomy to remove 18cm+,10cm & 5cm fibroids 4/2012; TTC again 7/2012; BFP #2 (twins) 11/13/2012; missed m/c at 7weeks;
    BFP #3: baby girl born 3/5/2014

Balaustine: an anthology about wanting family
  • Options

I'm glad too to find a place like this to vent and share our experiences. I lost my baby at 9 weeks the past december and although I was pregnant just for a short period of time, the sadness my DH and I (and our families) felt was deep.

Nevertheless, I'm positive that the best is yet to come and that we will be able to have a beautiful story soon. At the very beginning I was neglected to TTC again, but now that almost a month has passed, I'm felling different. These things happen for a reason although we don't understand why. So, try to cheer up and look at the bright side even we it feels a bit cloudy.

Big hugs to you! 

Vane P-Loss at 9 weeks Married 4 years
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"