June 2011 Moms
Options

TTC Check-In

What month/cycle is this?

Any challenges so far?

Anything new you are trying this month?

Anything else you would like to share?

GTKY: What was the best thing about the holidays this year?

Pinterest
My Blog- Life With a Toddler
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
BFP#2 12/2/12 EDD 8/26/13; No heartbeat at 6w6d on 1/4/13; D&C 1/5/13
My Ovulation Chart
PgAL/PAL Always Welcome

Re: TTC Check-In

• Options
    What month/cycle is this? 6/6

Any challenges so far? Just that it's been 6 months... I'm charting, temping, using OPKs. I didn't do any of that for DS and it only took 3 months.

Anything new you are trying this month? Nope.

GTKY: What was the best thing about the holidays this year? DH was home and off of work for about 10 straight days! He travels every week and works crazy hours, so it was amazing to have him home!! He's going back to work tomorrow... Boo!
    Finally updating my signature and avatar, August 29, 2011 (better late than never!) Jake! (born July 3, 2011 - 6 days past due) Image and video hosting by TinyPic December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Holiday Movie Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

What month/cycle is this? 3/4 i think

Any challenges so far? I'm not sure I'm hitting my O date.  I need to start charting/temping and get serious about this.

Anything new you are trying this month? Trying to do it more often which is hard with a toddler

Anything else you would like to share? not really.  Just ready to start getting serious since the holidays are over and I'm not getting any younger (36)

GTKY: What was the best thing about the holidays this year? DS was clueless about what was going on but it was so much fun for him to be around all the family.  He loves his cousins. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

What month/cycle is this? TTC since June

Any challenges so far? Miscarriage in Nov.

Anything new you are trying this month? We were planning on waiting one more month/cycle before trying again, but haven't been great about preventing...so I guess we are TTC again now :)

Anything else you would like to share? Not that I can think of.

GTKY: What was the best thing about the holidays this year? I can't pinpoint one thing, the holidays are just so much more fun with a child! :)

July 2015 Jan Siggy Challenge: Snow Fails/Funnies

BFP #5 11/15/14, Team Green EDD 7/22/15

BFP #4 4/30/13, baby girl born med-free Jan. 2014

BFP #3 9/24/12, Missed m/c at 9w1d (baby measured 8w5d)

BFP #2 9/23/10, healthy baby girl born med-free June 2011

BFP #1 5/21/10, Missed m/c at 10w4d (baby measured 8wks), D&C 6/29/10

"Life is like a camera, just focus on what's important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don't work out, just take another shot."

• Options

Hi June Mommies its been too long!

What month/cycle is this: 3/4

Any challenges so far: This is my 4th round of Clomid! Hoping and praying that this will be our lucky cycle!

Anything new you are trying this month: More intercourse during the fertile days

Anything else you would like to share: I must say that since having Jr. my cycles have been a lot more regular! 

Prayers and baby dust wishes please!!!

• Options

What month/cycle is this? 6/6

Any challenges so far? c/p Oct

Anything new you are trying this month? Going to look into tempting, it will be harder not sure if it can be accurate. I'm a mouth breather and also I wake up a lot.

GTKY: What was the best thing about the holidays this year? We had snow, first time since 1926 that it snowed on Christmas here. As a Canadian it made it finaly feel like it was Christmas.

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• Options

What month/cycle is this? 7 months total, 3 cycles since m/c 

Any challenges so far? m/c, I think my cycle is finally back to normal this month...maybe...so I am hopeful this will be my month

Anything new you are trying this month? Joked around about BDing every night for 21 days (inspired by a CB on TTCAL) and then decided to take that challenge.  Has been really good for our relationship (we are laughing together a lot more) and definitely increases our chances of a BFP

Anything else you would like to share? The closer I get to EDD the harder BFNs are for me.  really hoping to get a BFP before my EDD

GTKY: What was the best thing about the holidays this year? We stayed home since we were sick and had an amazing relaxing time.  I expected to be lonely and miss family but it was the best holiday we have had in our 7 years together

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

What month/cycle is this? 5

Any challenges so far? Had miscarriage in Oct

Anything new you are trying this month?  Yea not doing ovulation tests

Anything else you would like to share?  I'm not as excited as before so I'm not really trying as hard.  My miscarriage wasn't that bad but it really put a damper on things.

GTKY: What was the best thing about the holidays this year?  Enjoying my family and watching Owen play with all this new toys.

imageimage
                                        Lilypie - (JNST)image
                                         Lilypie - (aqIx)
  • Options

What month/cycle is this? I don't know...we pretty much started "not avoiding it" when AF started nearly a year ago.

Any challenges so far? no, we aren't doing anything this time around...I did enough active TTC to last me the rest of my life, I refuse to do it again.

Anything new you are trying this month? IVF Big Smile

Anything else you would like to share? I had my egg retrieval yesterday...embryo transfer will either be on Tuesday or Thursday. So far 5 are fertilized but who knows how many will make it to transfer considering we only had 1 of 6 last time Tongue Tied I'm nervous!

GTKY: What was the best thing about the holidays this year?

Watching DD get bored of opening gifts lol

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"