Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Winter carseat cover for Britax B-safe?

Can anyone recommend a safe, winter carseat cover that will work with a Britax B-safe?  I've done a little bit of research, and I've seen that some can interfere with the harness.

Thanks!

Re: Winter carseat cover for Britax B-safe?

• Options
    As long as it is the type that is like a shower cap style it is fine. That means it has an elastic edge and it fits over the outside of the seat. This is an example.
    image Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We have the jjcole cap style on our b safe, it works well and keeps her warm.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageAKB090609:
    We have the jjcole cap style on our b safe, it works well and keeps her warm.

Ditto. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;}

Face book Cover starts at 18 January 2012. I think every body like face book cover. Face book covers are public by default and if you can change the privacy setting for photo.

www.namecovers.com/

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;}
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"