Stay at Home Moms
Options

Merry Christmas!

I haven't posted in awhile, things have been quite busy around here.  I've actually started working a couple days a week as a dental assistant and my mom watches DS.  It's been great and the bit of extra income is nice too! 

I just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanza and anything else I may have missed Big Smile

As a sidenote it looks like we are going to have a white Christmas here for the first time in I don't know how long, and since I am hosting for the first time it makes it extra nice!  Anyone else expecting snow?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Merry Christmas!

• Options
    We have a chance for it tomorrow night, but I am hoping it stays away. Our city shuts down when it snows and my in laws are supposed to leave Wednesday morning.
  • Options
    No snow here. In fact, even the fog and rain cleared up. I'm very annoyed! I don't want a sunshine Christmas *pouts* 
    __________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Like AG, we are supposed to get a couple of inches tomorrow afternoon. However, "snow" in Texas is more like ice and slush. And yes, everything shuts down LOL
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"