June 2013 Moms
Options

Declared today 'Lazy day'!!

I decided that since i am off for the holidays that I am doing nothing today until our christmas eve thing at my mom's! DD and I slept in and after respective bath/showers agreed that today was best spent in our pj's!

I figured I owed it to myself after all the pre-Christmas chaos and all the coloring and munching DD and I are doing is keeping her from getting too wound up!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday's Ladies!

If you can; try to take a few minutes for yourselves today! You've earned it! Busting our butts to make Christmas perfect while making a whole new person at the same time makes us super moms!!Big Smile

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Declared today 'Lazy day'!!

• Options
    its not right around 1pm here and i have been going non stop since 815, no my husband have been going non stop since 930. Now that he went to the store an i cleaned up a little, i need a break and will finish cleaning when he gets back home. A lazy day would be nice.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Today is Lazy Day!! I'm at work and have been dragging my feet as much as possible.. Just found out we close early so now Im even more excited :)
    BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm having a lazy day too. I've showered but am not dressed and I got everything done yesterday. It's pretty nice just to relax.
    My Book Blog

my read shelf:
    Denise's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• Options
    Pretty lazy here. It's 12:30 and we just got out of pjs but are still lounging. DH is on his way home from work. We have friends coming over for dinner so I have to prepare food for dinner and clean up a little. Other than that... I'm not doing much! I see a nap in my future!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Just laid down for my second nap. After my first nap, I had my doctor's appt and then we went out to lunch and ran a couple errands. We didn't do anything all weekend either.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am jealous..today is prepare for 40 people at our house...i just have about 10 minutes before the ham and ziti need to go in the oven....
    BabyFruit Ticker photo dip1004.jpg
  • Options

Good declaration, because it was a lazy day for DH & me too. I've spent most of the day in my bathrobe, & even took a nap. DH lounged around playing on his ipad all day (yeah, he suckers me into getting his gifts early). Sometimes it's nice to give yourself permission to be lazy. What better day to do this than Christmas eve.

TTC#1 Oct 2010
    DS born May 2013
    TFAS Feb 2016
    EDD 07/29/2017
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"