Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

d&c aftermath

I had my d&c a little over a week ago on 12-12-12. doc said absolutely nothing goes down there for 2-3 weeks. Only problem is my hormones are going crazy and I hate having to wait....lol I know this is a crazy post but has anyone experienced this? How long did you have to wait?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: d&c aftermath

• Options
    Our doctor told us two weeks.  I only barely stopped spotting by then.  And honestly, I wouldn't have been emotionally ready before then anyway.   As it was, I still cried the first time we were intimate.    Since then I've been okay though.   The doctor told us to use condoms or other birth control at least until we go back for our follow-up next month....and honestly, condoms are horrible....
    imageDSC_9275  image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My bleeding seems to have stopped but it comes and goes....very strange and annoying because I am having to wear a pad every day.....I know the first time will be emotional i guess i want to get that over with....lol.....my emotions are still so raw....I heard the christmas song, a baby changes everything, beautiful song but oh so sad...i was at work and burst out crying.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

The first time will be emotional no matter how long you wait.  For H and I, it was really important to re-establish physical intimacy with each other.

And yeah, Christmas songs about babies are hard to listen to right now. 

imageDSC_9275  image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I feel the same way.  Usually I have no sex drive (poor DH), but my mc was a little over a week ago and I'm dying to be intimate with him again.  I started spotting again today though, so that sucks :(  Doctor didn't tell me to wait, but my body is I guess.   

Me: Endometriosis, PCOS, Insulin Resistance, Estrogen Dominance, Irregular Cycles
    DH:  100% Abnormal Sperm Morphology
     BFP #1 (Surprise!)  "Monkey"- 09/16/2006. DS born 06/01/2007.   
    BFP #2  "Quinn" EDD 06/21/13- MMC @ 8 weeks - Disc. 12/12/12 @ 13w0d 
    BFP #3  "Luna" EDD 03/31/14- MC 07/29/13 @ 5 w0d 
    BFP #4  "Star" EDD 07/06/14- MC 11/28/13 @ 8 weeks
    BFP #5 "Baby J"- 02/07/14. DS born 10/29/2014 My Rainbow!
    ~Everyone Welcome~

• Options
    Next week is one month and I am basically in no frame of mind to think about it. I feel bad for him but I am just in a different place. I wish I wasn't but I am.
  • Options
    Your dr. Wants you to wait to prevent infection to your uterus by foreign objects going in sex, tampons, water, etc. I was very diligent about waiting because after all of this I didn't want to risk hurting my uterus in any way.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

8/12-Suprise BFP- Sweet Bunny Born Sleeping 11/21/12 (19 weeks)

-5/7/13- MMC (8 Weeks)

11/6/13- BO discovered at 7 weeks- natural MC 11/25/13

8/14- Surpise IF dx...low AMH (.24)- moving on to IVF

IVF #1- 11/14- 6R5M4F=2 perfect frosties

12/19/14- FET of 2 embabies = BFP!!!  One Little Bean EDD: 9/3/15

Everyone Welcome.

• Options

imagemarylaurena:
    Your dr. Wants you to wait to prevent infection to your uterus by foreign objects going in sex, tampons, water, etc. I was very diligent about waiting because after all of this I didn't want to risk hurting my uterus in any way.

That's why I am waiting :) Just tired of not being in control.

• Options
    We were told no sex for 4 weeks. It totally sucks. I was surprised that I actually want to be intimate but my DH has been so wonderful through this whole process that I think that is why.

"It's, not, where you are, it's where you're going,
    And it's, not, about the things you've done, it's what you're doing, now"

TTC Journey Began 8/12
    BFP #1 11/9/12, MMC/D&C 12/21/12 @ 9w2d, EDD 7/24/13
    SAs: 2%-3% Morph - RE Official Diagnosis
    Unexplained
     BFN = IUI #1 (Clomid) | IUI #2 (Letrozole) 
    BFP #2 4/19/14 = IUI #3 (Letrozole)
    Expecting Our Elf 12/27/14
    ~All Welcome~

• Options
    Umm i was cleared at 3 weeks post...but i bled for 10 weeks . We did the deed at 11 weeks post

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"