November 2011 Moms
Options

Nap Schedule?

What is your little one doing?  My older daughter didn't go to one nap until much later.  I know all kids are different so curious as to what yours are currently giving you.  Thank you!

Re: Nap Schedule?

• Options

Ours is:

up between 9:15-10:15am

nap 10:45/11:15 - 12:45/1:30pm

nap 3:330/4:15 - 5/5:30pm.

Bedtime 8.

We've already tried doing without the second nap sometimes, but she is falling down and begging for it so we just keep following her cues. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Wakes by 6:30 or 7.

Nap 1: 9-11:00ish

Nap 2: 2-4ish

Bedtime at 7:30 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We are down to one nap....

Up around 8

Nap at 12:45/1 until 2:45/3

Bed at 8

She will take a morning nap if I have to wake her up that morning early or we are in the car shell take a 10-15 minute nap but otherwise just one nap. 

• Options

Awake between 8:30 and 9:00

Nap 11:30-12:30

Nap 3:30-4:30

Asleep by 8:00

Sometimes he misses the second nap if we are out. Sometimes he does fine without it and just goes to bed a little earlier, other times he's super cranky and really needs it. 

After 2years TTC and 1yr,2mo waiting for an adoption match, our blessing is here!

"You may not have my eyes or smile, but from that very first moment you had my heart"Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Surprise BFP made our family complete!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

Awake between 4:30 and 5.

Nap about 8 to 9.

Afternoon nap about 12 to 1:30

Bed between 6:30 and 7 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Ours has been on 1 nap for a while, but it was kind of forced by daycare.  I keep hoping that nap will get a little longer because it seems like she isn't getting quite enough sleep based on her moods.

6:30 - wakeup

12-2 - nap

6:30 -bed

(And to the poster that has one waking between 4:30 and 5, I feel your pain.  That's the major sleep issue we had with DS.  It's a hard one to "fix" but it's possible!)

~Working Mom~Breastfeeding Mom~Cloth Diapering Mom~BLW Mom~

Blog - No Longer on the DL ~ The Man Cave
    Shawn and Larissa
    LO #1 - Took 2 years and 2 IVFs ~ DX - severe MFI mild PCOS homozygous MTHFR (a1298c)
    LO #2 - TTC 7 months, surprise spontaneous BFP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    LO went to one nap jn his own last week and things are going well!

He gets up anywhere from 6:15days when he goes to the sitter to 8:15. Breakfast, lite mid morning snack and lunch at 12. Then he was still taking a bottle for a nap but for the last few days he's exhausted and zonks out without it so he's asleep by 12:30 for anywhere from 1.52 hours. Then by 8:309 he's put for the night

This new schedule has been the best thing for everyone! It was definitely baby led though!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

#2-BO 6/6/13 D/C     #3 natural m/c 8/6/13 

#4 EDD 5/19/14 It's a boy! 

• Options

Our little one still has minimum of 2, usually 3 naps a day.  We've tried to get rid of third nap but it depends on crankiness for day:

Wakes at 7/7:30

Nap around 9/9:30

Nap around 1

Nap around 5

Asleep by 8

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"