September 2012 Moms
Options

MOTN Feedings

How often, if at all, are you feeding your LO during the night?

Re: MOTN Feedings

• Options
    We are trying to get on a schedule where we don't have to. It's been working the last three days. He drinks a 6 oz formula bottle every 5 hours so we feed him one at 5 pm and he goes to bed about 7 pm. Then we wake him and feed him at 10 pm before we go to bed and put him down for the night. He has been sleeping until between 5:30 and 6:30 this way.
  • Options

Once or twice....between 1 and 2, and again between 3:30am and 4:00am.  She will then sleep until at least 6:15am. 

She had a growth spurt this past week where she woke up and ate 5 times between 7pm and 7am....torture!!

• Options
    DS goes to bed between 8 and 9 and wakes up somewhere between 3 and 6 for one feeding. Then back down until 7 or 8.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Usually once, sometimes twice.  Good nights--she sleeps until between 1 and 2, then eats between 5 and 6 and back to sleep.

Nights like last night she's up between 11 and 12 and again between 2 and 3 and then again between 4 and 5.   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Usually once between 3-4 a.m. We do a dream feed though around 10 p.m. before i go to bed.

• Options
    Usually, he'll sleep from 7:30 or 8 until about 5am.  However, lately he's been adding an extra feeding at night.  Last night it was 2am, the night before there wasn't one but the night before THAT was at 3:30. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

DS goes down between 7-7:30 and is up at least once to eat anywhere from 2-4 and then is up for the day between 6-7. 

However, the last week he's been up a million times a night to be soothed and/or fed....i'm hoping it was just the 12 week growth spurt. 

• Options

I feed him at 7:30 and he is down until 1:30 and then again at 4:30 and then up for the day at 7:30am.

I got a 3 day stretch of him only getting up at 3:30 and then 6:30. It sure was nice while it lasted!

• Options
    We were doing great with one feeding between 3 and 4, but we've regressed to shorter stretches and she's been waking up around 1 and again around 4. (Just in time for me to go back to work.)
    photo d55cd10d-0c40-4454-aba7-d1fb776cb4ff_zpsd847719c.jpg

Married my love 6/11/11 | MMC 10/11/11 | Eliza Frances born 9/18/12 | Rhett Garland born 2/24/14 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    2 if you count 5 or 5:30am as middle of the night, which I do.  She typically eats at 2am and 5 or 5:30am.   I get up for the day at 7 or 7:30 so I consider that last feeding middle of the night still.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    LO was going down at 7:30 and waking up around 6:30 or 7 in the morning. Sometimes she nurses for 20 minutes and goes back to sleep for an hour. But lately she's been waking up around 4:45am. She nurses for 20 minutes then goes back to bed until either I wake her up at 6:30am to get ready to leave or until she wakes up on her own around 7:30 when MH is home with her.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    1 to 3x. He sleeps from about 7 to 2 or 3 but then is up a handful of times between then and "morning," which is about 8 for him.
  • Options
    Last night it was once at 130 and then was up at 615 which is when I needed to get up for work. The other nights this week we were up between 11 and 12 with bedtime around 8.
                  image     image
  • Options
    Last night only twice. I took it as a sign the world would actually come to an end.
    Usually about 3 times. Sometimes up to 5.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

None. (Don't hate me)

He's in bed by 8, awake between 5:30-7am. During the week, I've been waking him up at 6, so he may start going to bed sooner.

Big Kid Jan 2010

Littlest Man Sept 2012

• Options
    I usually feed him at 2 and then again between 4 and 5.

View Full Size ImageView Full Size ImageView Full Size Image

DD #1 9/11/10

DD #2 8/28/12

#3 Due 10/8/15

• Options
    Usually one sometime between 4:30 and 5:30. Although last night he woke at 1 and again at 4. Good thing I wasn't feeling well so DH did them both :)

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    1 to 3 times. Typically he's been sleeping from a 10pm feeding til 1:30 to 2am. Then if it's a good night, he'll be down til 6am. It's usually not a good night. He'll wake up at 4am usually too.
  • Options
    I like this thread. Makes me feel good. :]
  • Options

imageTAGSL710:
    I like this thread. Makes me feel good. :]

Ditto.

Feed? 2-3

Wake? 3-infinity 

Adiah Catherine ~ September 6, 2012

• Options
    Her last bottle is anywhere from 8 to 8:30. So he is normally asleep by 8:30 or so. She wakes anywhere from 3 to 5. However,dh gets up at 4 so sometimes ill just feed her then so I don't have to wake again. Then up for the day between 7 and 8
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"