May 2013 Moms
Options

New mommy books

Hey are there any really good books that anyone can sugest for a mom to be? i have seen so many books but i dont know which ones are worth buying. Any one read one that they felt really helped out with there first kid?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: New mommy books

• Options
    This is more of a parenting book/guide, but I found Baby 411 (and Toddler 411) to be really helpful.  They both provide straightforward information about a variety of topics (fevers, rashes, sleeping, feeding, etc) and I liked the no-nonsense format. You might be able to check out different books from the library first to see if you think it would be one you'd like to have. 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm reading "Secrets of the Baby Whisperer: How to Calm, Connect, and Communicate with Your Baby".  I'm about halfway through, and a lot of what the author says makes a lot of since.  I have been stopped by several random ladies while reading who told me that this book changed their life and actually gave them a happy family life again.  It's a pretty easy read with a lot of good examples on what your baby could be saying with their cries, facial expressions and body language and to get on a schedule ASAP out of the hospital.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"