Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Joining skipping Christmas

Had our dr. Appointment today, also during finals.. We couldn't sleep because we were so excited to hear the heartbeat etc., we talked all night.. she couldn't locate heartbeat with the dopple but acted as if normal at 10 weeks that its hard to find. After pap, she said my uterus was a little smaller than she would like it to be so we did ultrasound to be sure everything was okay. . Baby stopped growing at 6 1/2 weeks. Same as our last little angel. So now we have two beautiful babies waiting for us in heaven.. We don't understand why, we are devastated. But we will pull through. I beat my Fianc home and I threw away everything magazines, picture stuff that we were gonna use for our Christmas announcement and I got to the Onsie an slippers and notes that we have been leaving each other about baby and I just collapsed. This isn't fair. I packed them away with our last angels stuff.. In going to bed now. Good luck to all of you mommies, my best wishes and prayers are with each and every one of you.

In the past I have tested positive for lupus then negative again, then tested positive for rheumatoid then negative again in my blood draws. I have had chronic pain for three years. Dr wants us to get to the bottom of this before trying again to be sure it's not a blood clot issue
At this point I don't know when I'll be ready to try again, the first time was hell, this time we have chose a dnc, so next week Our angel will be gone..

To top off the devastation we told soon to be mother in law and she says "why weren't you being careful, I thought you were gonna save money and get married" my fianc hung up. We are almost thirty years old, doing just fine financially, haven't got married because I'm in school. Sorry we aren't perfect fairy tale. We wanted this and the least you could do is be there for us
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Joining skipping Christmas

• Options

I'm so sorry for your loss, and that your MIL isn't being more supportive.   Regardless of the circumstances, losses are always painful.  Good for your fiance hanging up on her.

We lost our baby last week (same as you -- no heartbeat on the ultrasound), and have ha varying levels of support an understanding from our family members.  Surprisingly some friends who we haven't known very long have been the MOST supportive of everyone.   My only advice is to ignore the people who make you feel worse, and spend your energy on those people who want to make you feel better.  People who aren't supportive and understanding don't really have much place in your life at this moment.

Again, I'm so sorry for your loss and that you are going through this. 

imageDSC_9275  image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I'm so sorry you're going through this.  I just had my 2nd consecutive loss this week also.  My baby had also stopped growing at 6.5 weeks. It is truely the worst thing ever and I'm so sorry.  Also, I'm sorry your MIL isn't being helpful.  Surround yourself with positive, supportive people at this time, you need them and deserve to have those people in your life.  Good luck and know that we're all here for you whenever you need anything. 

Married the love of my life June 18, 2011 -- Me (28) DH (29)
    TTC #1 since June 2012
    BFP #1 6.29.12 EDD 3.12.13 MMC discovered 8.11.12 9w5d D&C 8.15.12
    BFP #2 11.2.12 EDD 7.14.13 MMC 6w5d discovered 8w6d 2 failed rounds miso D&C 12.27.12
    BFP #3 8.5.13 EDD 4.18.14 MMC 7w4d discovered 9.25.13 at 10w6d -Trisomy 13- 1 round miso & emergency D&C 10.2.13
    RPL Testing. DX Asherman's November 2013. Low AMH (0.44) January 2014. 
    Operative Hysteroscopy January 2014 to remove scar tissue.
    BFP#4 6.18.14 EDD 3.3.15 Team Pink
    --AL always welcome--
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Like Avion said, the support varied and it isn't always the people you expect that are the most supportive. Sometimes the closest family/friends will be the ones that say the most hurtful things.

I'm so sorry you're going through this. I hope you find the board to be as helpful as I have.

imageimage
    BFP with #1 (twins!) 11/18/2011 - missed m/c at 8weeks3days; d&c 1/19/2012; myomectomy to remove 18cm+,10cm & 5cm fibroids 4/2012; TTC again 7/2012; BFP #2 (twins) 11/13/2012; missed m/c at 7weeks;
    BFP #3: baby girl born 3/5/2014

Balaustine: an anthology about wanting family
  • Options
    Thank you ladies for all your encouragement and support, I finally fell asleep at about 4 last night.. Feel like a zombie. Pray I get up and prepare for my finals! I have to make up three tomorrow

Thinking of all of you, praying for strength
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. My first angel also stopped growing a little over 6w but wasn't discoved until 10w5d. It is devastating.  Good luck with finals. Just do the best you can, you are going through a very difficult thing.  T&P your way!

BFP #1 ended in MMC. Discovered Oct 2005 @10w5d, baby stopped growing around 6w. D&C.
    BFP#2 Nov 2005. Baby's heart stopped @ 8w3d. D&C Jan 2006. Trisomy 18
    BFP#3 Nov 2006. My "miracle baby" DD born 7/25/07
    BFP #4 11/6/12. EDD 7/16/13~my birthday! No sac found @ 5w1d, betas not increasing. Natural m/c started 11/20/12.

BFP#5 11/9/13.  EDD 7/21/14  Our beautiful rainbow born on his due date!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"