Parenting after a Loss
Options

"I have thumbs!!!"

"Now if I could just get them in my mouth" I think this is what has been going through Charlie's mind all week. She has been going to town sucking on her fists and trying with some success to get her thumb. How are your LOs. Any new discoveries?
We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: "I have thumbs!!!"

• Options

I love that! DD used to try to suck her thumb while she had a fist. Also, she would try to suck her thumb while wearing a bib, the bib would get in her way!

DD discovered how to push her mama's buttons!! Ack! I hate the tween years!

I have short term memory loss. Do not take it personally if I do not remember you right away.
    No longer trying to conceive at all.
    BFP #1 12/1/02 DD born 7/25/03 
    BFP #2 7/23/10 EDD 3/30/11 m/c 8/17/10 We will always miss you Angelique Marie! 
     BFP #3 4.13.11 EDD 12.18.11 m/c 5/13/11 d&c 5/18/11 We will always miss you Sprout Ryker! 
     Lucky Lee (furbaby) born 1.29.12 
     Midnight Marie (furbaby) born 7.4.12 passed for unknown reasons 9.19.12 Missing my jumping bean. 
    image image
    image image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    ♥♥ Pg/PAL Welcome! ♥♥ 
    http://indulgy.com/post/4gbObIOiC1/bazinga
  • Options
    Lol we haven't started wearing bibs yet but I'm sure that will happen. It's so funny. She's figured out how to open and close her fist but not how to stick out her thumb. She's so LOUD when she sucks her fist!
    We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay!

M likes to say ?No Momma!? & ?No Daddy!? & ?No Dax!? (the nanny), well ya get the point...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DD is loud too! SMACK, SMACK, SMACK!! This week she has started sucking a variety of fingers, and with the other hand she will rub or grab her hair...it's pretty cute :]
  • Options
    DS tried the same thing, but never got the hang of sticking out his thumb before sucking on it - so he gave up and now just sucks on his fists. Nom nom nom.
  • Options
    imagebmv1980:
    DD is loud too! SMACK, SMACK, SMACK!! This week she has started sucking a variety of fingers, and with the other hand she will rub or grab her hair...it's pretty cute :]

Charlie does that too. It's how she puts herself to sleep at night.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"