3rd Trimester

XP: Bloody Show...how much longer now?

I am sure that is what is happening to me right now.  It's similar to the tail end of a period and there isn't very much at all.  It's a brownish pink (more brown - I'd say) and I'm not cramping or anything.  I feel fine.  Baby is moving the same as usual.  

My question is, for those who experienced a bloody show, how far after should I expect labour?  I know everyone is different and I could still be weeks away (only 10 until my due date) but am just curious what other people's experiences were with this.

Hopefully this is the beginning of the end for me!  :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: XP: Bloody Show...how much longer now?

• I went into labor the same weekend that I was losing my mucus plug and having bloody show, however I was also just shy of 41 weeks at the time.

As you said, it could mean labor is imminent or it could still be weeks away.  Not really a great indicator.  

imagephoto 64bf363d-3af0-4dcc-b880-c06326daa418_zps78d8d389.jpg
    *My Blog*

photo 0cc607b9-4233-4842-8175-d093f8f92ca8_zps7cc00875.jpg
    10/50 Read

my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I lost my MP and got the bloody show in week 32 of my pregnancy, and I'm still pregnant, so it really does depend on the person.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • For me I went into labor the same day. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • For me it was also the same day.  Good luck!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • As you said, everyone is different. You can also lose your plug but then it regenerates... Believe I read on one pregnancy site that you can lose your plug (not necessarily have the bloody show part) a few times throughout and it just "grows" back.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I got bloody show Thursday night and my water broke Friday night at midnight. I was 39w1d. GL!
    Mrs. 5/03*DD 2/07*DS1 5/09*DS2 7/12
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I had my little guy 19 hours after my bloody show.

BabyFetus TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"