December 2012 Moms
Options

birth details

Baby mason Christopher was born at 6:53 pm. Labor started at 530 am with a high leak in my water breaking. Off to l and d I went!! Midwife broke the rest of my water and then contractions started to build. Got the epi at 4cm and 100 effaced. No shame. It was about 2 pm. Started pushing at 530. Baby was out with a forcep assisted delivery...which is totally ok btw...and got a 2.5 tear! Lol...she said it wasn't a 3...just 2.5. Haha. I had the worst anxiety of my life and I can't wait to get my antianxiety meds started again so I can be a good mom!! Dh was the only 1 in the room and my family and friends completely were rockstars and left us alone!! It was magical. I started breastfeeding about 2 hours after birth and it's going ok!! He was 8.4lbs and 22 in long! Full head of hair and little pudgy cheeks!! I will post pics tomorrow. I am so blessed. Any questions please ask away while they're fresh in my mind! Lol.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: birth details

• Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congratulations!

BabyFetus TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats and good luck with him! :

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options
    How bad did the contractions hurt before your epi?
  • Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!

How bad did the contractions hurt before your epi?
  • Options
    Woooo!  Congrats!  :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Bad enough that breathing through them wasn't working for me anymore. They were about 2 mins apart and the pressure was crazy in my back and bum.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congratulations!!! I am sooo happy for you.I've been waiting to see an update from you. I am so glad everything went well and you finally have your baby boy! Can't wait to see pictures :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options

Sounds like you had a good labor experience! Congrats on your baby boy!

BFP #1: 4/2/12 -- DD born 12/15/12. BFP #2: 4/1/14 -- CP. BFP #3: 4/28/14 -- EDD 1/10/15

Jan 15  NOV siggy challenge: 

• Options
    Congrats on Baby Mason! I hope you are able to get some rest!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options

imagenk1220:
    Baby mason Christopher was born at 6:53 pm. Labor started at 530 am with a high leak in my water breaking. Off to l and d I went!! Midwife broke the rest of my water and then contractions started to build. Got the epi at 4cm and 100 effaced. No shame. It was about 2 pm. Started pushing at 530. Baby was out with a forcep assisted delivery...which is totally ok btw...and got a 2.5 tear! Lol...she said it wasn't a 3...just 2.5. Haha. I had the worst anxiety of my life and I can't wait to get my antianxiety meds started again so I can be a good mom!! Dh was the only 1 in the room and my family and friends completely were rockstars and left us alone!! It was magical. I started breastfeeding about 2 hours after birth and it's going ok!! He was 8.4lbs and 22 in long! Full head of hair and little pudgy cheeks!! I will post pics tomorrow. I am so blessed. Any questions please ask away while they're fresh in my mind! Lol.

;-) Called it!!!

Congratulations, nk!! I'm so happy that things went well, except for the tearing of course, but it sounds like you're handling it really well. Enjoy, and will look for updates from you!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congratulations!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"