June 2013 Moms
Options

Pain between shoulder blades?

Is anyone experiencing pain between their shoulder blades? I've always had issues with random pains in back, but not like this before. It's possible it's not pg related, but  I am more comfortable when not wearing a bra. I've played around with a couple different bra sizes to see if it would help to no avail. I saw the chiro on Friday, and I have a massage planned for Tuesday. I've been doing some stretching, which helps some, too. Thoughts? Anyone experiencing anything similar?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
My Ovulation Chart

TTC #1 Since July 2012-BFP Sept 27, EDD June 9, 2013, Arrived June 14, 2013
My blog-The Wino That I Know

Re: Pain between shoulder blades?

• Options

Is it a muscular pain?  Pain between your shoulder blades is very common with gallstones.  I had that pain during my first pregnancy, not until later, but also had my gallbladder removed in March 2012...  It could just be muscular pain too, but just a heads up! 

ETA: Gallstones are also VERY common in pregnant and post partum women!  They discovered my gallstones WHILE I was pregnant.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Have you had much m/s with vomiting? I had a pain there for a few weeks and I actually believe it was from yakking so hard.
    TTC#2 for 13 months - 5th round of clomid did it! BFP 10/2/12 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That is a common place for women to hold their stress. Add the extra boobage to the equation, and I'm not surprised! Hope you get some relief soon. Massage should help!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Also, a heating pad will relieve some pain. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"