Late Term and Child Loss
Options

New loss... joining you today... Feeling really, really terrible.

Ladies.... It was just a few days ago that I was perusing the second trimester boards - so happy to be pregnant... Its amazing how a few days can change your whole life.

I lost my little one yesterday, at 22 weeks.  My water broke at 21.. and, I was hoping for a miracle.  But there was none to be had.. Not a drop for him to develop in - I hoped and prayed that some fluid would pocket around him, but everyday, nothing accumulated... The rupture must have been too severe..  Yesterday, he was induced and taken to heaven the minute he left my womb.. I am overwhelmed with emotion, very depressed, shocked, terrified and just downright miserable.  I can't imagine how these feeling will ever go away or even subside.

I am 42, and this would have been our first child, conceived naturally... I am obviously running out of bandwidth.. and now that I know I have a severely incompetent cervix, my chances for becoming a mommy are even slimmer.

God bless my little angel, Skylar... born November 30th and taken straight to Heaven to join the ranks of the angels elite.

God bless all of the other mom's that are wearing the same shoes as I.. no one will ever know the pain and heartache that you carry with you each and every day.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: New loss... joining you today... Feeling really, really terrible.

• Options
    imageginadenardo:

Ladies.... It was just a few days ago that I was perusing the second trimester boards - so happy to be pregnant... Its amazing how a few days can change your whole life.

I lost my little one yesterday, at 22 weeks.  My water broke at 21.. and, I was hoping for a miracle.  But there was none to be had.. Not a drop for him to develop in - I hoped and prayed that some fluid would pocket around him, but everyday, nothing accumulated... The rupture must have been too severe..  Yesterday, he was induced and taken to heaven the minute he left my womb.. I am overwhelmed with emotion, very depressed, shocked, terrified and just downright miserable.  I can't imagine how these feeling will ever go away or even subside.

I am 42, and this would have been our first child, conceived naturally... I am obviously running out of bandwidth.. and now that I know I have a severely incompetent cervix, my chances for becoming a mommy are even slimmer.

God bless my little angel, Skylar... born November 30th and taken straight to Heaven to join the ranks of the angels elite.

God bless all of the other mom's that are wearing the same shoes as I.. no one will ever know the pain and heartache that you carry with you each and every day.

I'm so very sorry for your loss of your precious Skylar. :( A million squishy hugs 

I lost my twin girls 5 weeks ago due to IC. Although it's probably not the time to start thinking about a future pregnancy please know that there is very effective treatment for IC and that many IC momma's can carry a baby to term or close to it with the help of a cerclage.

Please be gentle with yourself. This is such a hard and difficult road.

If you'd ever like to chat please feel free to PM me. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am so terribly sorry for your loss of sweet little Skylar and I wish I didn't have to welcome you here. I wish I could say something to make you feel better but I know there are no words.  We are all here for you though and share such an unfortunate tragedy.  ((Hugs)).  Praying for you.  The ladies here have helped me tremendously since my loss on 10/4.  You have come to a great board for support.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP#1 - 11/27/09 EDD 8/5/10, DS1 arrived 7/24/10 via emergency c-section.

BFP#2 - 6/18/12 EDD 2/23/13, sweet baby girl born sleeping on 10/4/12 at 19 weeks, 3 days.

BFP #3 - 1/18/13 EDD 10/1/13, natural mc on 2/2/13 at 5 weeks, 4 days.

BFP #4 - 8/29/13 EDD 5/12/14, our sweet rainbow, DS2 born 4/29/14 via c-section

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so very sorry to welcome you here and for the loss of your sweet Skylar. Please take it easy on yourself and know that we are here for you, whenever you need to vent or talk or cry. Lots of hugs and prayers.
    ________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    I'm so sorry to hear about your precious Skylar.  The healing process can be a lengthy one and and this board has been a great starting place for me.  
    John & Katherine, sittin' in a tree, . . . . Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for the loss of your precious little Skylar.  I hate that you have to join us here, but welcome to the board.  The women here have been a tremendous support to me, and I hope you'll find the same support here.
    Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss.  Skylar will share a birthday with my daughter, who was born and went to heaven Nov. 30, 2011.  I too have IC.  I am 32 weeks into my second pregnancy now and things are still difficult but with bed rest, cerclage (preventative), progesterone shots, and pelvic rest I have made it this far.  I want to invite you to a support group on Facebook if you don't mind not being anonymous- just search Incompetent Cervix Support Group and ask for an invite.  It is a closed group and the ladies are WONDERFUL- they are so supportive and there are tons of success stories there.  Please join us if you are up to it.  Hugs to you, momma!
    image BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

*ticker warning*

I am so sorry for the loss of your Skylar. What precious little feet! I am so sorry we have to welcome you here but I hope you can find some comfort and support among these amazing women. 

Our Angel Patricia born sleeping 3/30/12 at 31 weeks
    Our Fighter Anna born early 1/8/13 at 26 weeks
    Hoping to bring home #3 due 9/9/15
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss of Skylar.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options

I am so sorry for the loss of your precious Skylar, I wish you peace and comfort during this difficult time. Although no one wants to be here, the women of this group have helped me so much, and I know you will find amazing support as well.

HUGS

Shawnna

TTC #1 since 10/2010 RE consult 6/2011 PCOS (known) MFI IVF #1 w/ICSI 2/2012 BFP TRIPLETS our angels grew wings at 19.5 weeks 6.25.12 IVF #2 2/2013 Sono shows tissue Hysteroscopy needed Changing RE www.chasingstarsisbettertogether.com Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers ~~~all welcome~~~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"