July 2013 Moms
Options

Upset Stomach

Does anyone else have upset stomachs in the afternoons? That last for a couple hours?
BabyFruit Ticker image

Re: Upset Stomach

• Options
    I don't feel nauseas and I'm not hungry. But the past couple days after lunch my stomach has been upset and it's nothing crazy I'm eating, nor greasy, or anything that would normally upset my stomach.
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    TOTALLY have the same thing.  It kinda lingers throughout the afternoon into the evening.  I feel icky until I eat something or take a ginger chew from Ginger People.  They really help.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've had digestive issues since before my bfp :( I don't recall this from the fist time. I too am not nauseous...no appetite really and occasional upset stomach. I guess this could be a form of m/s.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

• Options
    I had the same thing around 56 weeks. It was always after lunch and lasted a few hours. I haven't had the issue for a couple weeks now
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • Options
    Totally. I feel fine all morning and then in the afternoons the nausea starts building. Sometimes eating actually helps.... Sometimes not. I have not vomited yet thankfully. A little ginger ale helps
    Me:33/DH: 34
    Married: July 28, 2012
    DD: July 29, 2013
    DS: July 1, 2015
    Current EDD: May 15, 2017
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"