November 2012 Moms
Options

mucus plus q!

Sooo i just lost my mucus plus, im super excited.... but i know it can take up to 2 weeks to go into labor. But how lon gafter you lost your mp did u go into labor? With dd i didnt lose my mucus plug, or i just didnt notice it.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers       AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: mucus plus q!

• Options
    Total lurker, but with my DS#1 I lost mine at 10am and woke up with contractions at 2pm, delivered him at 9:45pm that night. With DS#2 I never noticed losing it
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I lost mine at 39 weeks and then again at 40 weeks..I still ended up having him 2 days late..
    Mommy of 3! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS1 I lost it about 4wks before I delivered (38wks 0days).  DS2 I never noticed losing it.  I lost it with this one on tuesday, 5 days ago, and nothing yet.
  • Options
    With DD I lost the clear, snotty looking part of it about 7 days before going into labor.  Then I lost the rest of it that was bloodyish during labor when my water broke.  This time, I am currently on day 4 of losing the clear, snotty looking part.  Oh how I wish I would see something brown or bloody cause then I would get my hopes up!  (Please go into labor body, PLEASE!!! Sorry, just a little motivational talk to my own bod Stick out tongue
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Father's Day at the beach 2014 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Options
    I started losing mine Wednesday the 7th and continued to it through Saturday. DD was born on Monday the 12th.

• Options
    I've been losing it over 2 weeks now but still haven't lost the bloody part.

| R 11/22/12  |  L 03/14/14 |
  • Options
    I lost the snotty pat, but there was alot of brown discharge too. Im assuming its bc i had a couple of very rough nurses at l&d last night who checked my cervix for dilation. They sent me home bc there was no progress -still 1cm and only a few contractions that were of no real strength (i didnt even feel them)

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers       AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Lost the snot (not the blood) when I turned 37, I've been losing the same stuff since then and still no baby :(  I'll be really excited when I see turn red/brown!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I lost the blood last Monday and snot ever since then... no baby yet! Indifferent

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I lost mine the evening before going into labor...my water broke the following morning at 5 AM.
  • Options

Lost mine over two days (friday and sat) still no baby. God I hope it's coming soon. Good luck

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"