Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Question....

When I had my M/C I had no cramps or anything really...just spotted one night and the next morning the bright red blood and confirmed at the ER that I was loseing it.

I have a question for woman who went for a U/S and found out there was no heartbeat...did you notice any changes before that. Lose of syptoms or anything that kinda set up a red flag or was everything going normal with hormones and that was what happened?

3 year old son Married 09/03/2011 TTC 02/2012 BFP 05/2012 M/C 06/2012 BFP 10/2012 Stick baby stick!

Re: Question....

• Options
    I continued to have morning sickness even after I went in for my first ultrasound which showed no h/b up until my d&c 4 days later. 
    BabyFruit Ticker BFP #1 - 1-25-2012. Missed M/C discovered at 9 weeks 3 days. D&C 3-9-2012

BFP #2 - 10-11-2012 Beta 38, 10-15-2012 Beta 518!.
  • Options
    My symptoms continued until after my DC. First u/s was at 8 weeks, baby measured 6.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I never knew, and I had missed m/c's that went on for weeks :(

ETA:  But in hindsight, while I was fairly miserable and symptomatic with those pregnancies, I have NEVER was as symptomatic with I am this one, my first (presumably) successful pregnancy.  

TTC 10/2009 BFP #1: Missed m/c at 8.5 weeks 11/10 BFP #2: Missed m/c at 10.5 weeks 8/11 BFP #3: Missed m/c at 9 weeks 2/2012 BFP #4: 8/21/12, EDD 5/4/13. So far so good, fingers crossed, hoping and praying with all of our might for this little bean....
  • Options

My first miscarriage, I was pretty sure I would lose it because the u/s always measured behind and they kept just smiling and moving my due date back, I had a small amount of brown spotting but nothing much. I had m/s until after my D&C.

My second miscarriage, I was completely blindsided. I had a slight decrease in symptoms, but I was also about 11 weeks, so I figured it was just me ending first tri and feeling better. I had had an early u/s that measured withn a few days of my expected O date, and even had my beta checked at my 8 week appt and it was over 168,000. I went for a routine appointment at around 11 weeks, and the OB wasn't able to find the baby on the doppler, so he sent me for a u/s that confirmed the baby passed away a week earlier. I had no spotting, no cramping, absolutely no sign that anything was wrong.

So, to answer your question -- yes... and no... :-/ 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Congrats to both my TTC buddies, Amberley18 and sb2006 on their beautiful babies!
  • Options
    In hindsight I had a loss of symptoms/had symptoms start and just not progress i.e. started feeling nausea around 7 weeks but it stopped a week or so later. I was just starting to feel that something might not be right when I started spotting a few days later and it was confirmed a mmc. But, I have seen people have tons of symptoms and had something go wrong, and I have seen people with no symptoms and have everything be just fine.

BFP 12/19/08- DS born 8/25/09 9lbs2oz via Zavanelli Maneuver
    BFP 8/26/11- Missed miscarriage discovered 10/19/11 at 11w2d, measured at 9 weeks gestation w/ no HB. D&C 10/21/11
    BFP 3/17/12 at 12dpo CP 3/21/12
    BFP 4/23/12 at 10dpo Stick my little one! Beta #1: 83.3 @ 13dpo Beta #2: 197.7 @ 15dpo
    Our little man is getting bigger every day!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    My BFP Chart
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"