May 2013 Moms
Options

Still with the morning sickness

For the most part, the morning sickness has calmed down.  However, I still have the strongest urges sometimes to just puke over everything.  I don't remember it being this bad the last time I went through this 9 years ago!  Anyone else have extreme morning sickness?

Re: Still with the morning sickness

• Options
    Still got mine too. I had 4 good days in a row and was all excited, then today it started all over again!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Mine has been hitting at night, after dinner. Nauseated and a headache. I have been feeling pretty good during the day for the most part now though....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I keep waiting for it to let up.  The puking isn't so awful, but the constant nausea is getting old.  And my digestive system is just so slow.  It's like my first pregnancy, but my second was so much better than this!  Hardly any nausea!
    "Little seahorse/Floating on a primal tide/Quickening like a/Spark in a haystack side/I already love you/And I don't even know who you are" -Bruce Cockburn BabyFetus TickerLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BOOKWORMS and BUTTERFLIES
  • Options

I am still getting sick and am 15 weeks today. It is just a few times a week now opposed to everyday.  Hoping it goes away soon.

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"