3rd Trimester
Options

Induction Date Set!

I'm so relieved to have a light at the end of the tunnel! At my 40 weeks appointment today we set my induction for next Tuesday at 7:30 a.m. My doctor was so surprised I was still pregnant, though, ha! He hadn't expected to see me go past my due date, but my progress flat-lined from last week (still 3cm and 80%). I couldn't believe I hadn't progressed because I have been doing EVERY trick in the book nonstop! Who else is getting induced soon?
IAmPregnant Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Induction Date Set!

• Options

I might be induced next week but it will depend on how my appointment this afternoon goes and any subsequent amnio to test for lung maturity goes.  I can't believe I'm almost to the end of another pregnancy, and probably my last.

You might not make it to your induction.  Good luck!

Kelly, Mom to Christopher Shannon 9.27.06, Catherine Quinn 2.24.09, Trey Barton lost on 12.28.09, Therese Barton lost on 6.10.10, Joseph Sullivan 7.23.11, and our latest, Victoria Maren 11.15.12

Secondary infertility success with IVF, then two losses, one at 14 weeks and one at 10 weeks, then success with IUI and then just pure, crazy luck.  Expecting our fifth in May as the result of a FET.

This Cluttered Life

• Options
    At my doc appt today, Doc set an induction day! If LO doesn't come before, we will induce on Monday (19th) at 6 am!  Hope that he shows up before then! Good Luck for all of us gals!!! HUGZ
    I'm a Mommy now!!!! HOORAY!!! Gordon Lee born Nov 19th 2012, 6lbs 14oz, 20inches! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That must be a relief to have a date set. In reading your previous post I know you have tried natural induction techniques.. Iv'e been doing the same but, how discouraging to hear from the doc that no progress or changes have occured. I'm nervous about my doc appointment tomorrow. Congrats on your set date, and who knows your LO might decide to finally come. Best of luck
  • Options
    Yes!  I am 40 weeks and 3 days today.  Had my doctor appt today, I'm 3.5-4cm dilated and 60% effaced.  My baby is measuring big too..he's getting soo heavy.  I'm hoping to go before then (I am trying all the tricks too) but if not, we set a date for this Friday at 7am.  I am excited there is a light at the end of the tunnel as well.  Good luck to you! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"