November 2012 Moms
Options

Pregnant Forever

DH: "So you gonna have that baby?"
Me: "Baby? Nope. This is just the way things are now. I will just always have a baby tumor."
Groan.
IAmPregnant Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Pregnant Forever

• Options

I was REALLY hormonal after my last appointment and at family dinner, I came to the conclusion (out loud):

"I'm going to be the first woman to for real be pregnant for the rest of her life."

I'm totally there with you Crying

V|V TSP V|V
  • Options
    Haha- DH was talking to me last night about having a girl and was talking about all these things they'd do in the future, including him walking her down the aisle someday.  My response: "You're going to be walking me down the aisle, because she's never going to come out.  She's just going to be in here forever."  Smile Gotta love these end of pregnancy hormones!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    totally feels like I will be pregnant forever and I'm sooo anxious!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Aww ::hugs:: baby will be here soon ! Hang in there mama

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers       AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Feeling the same.  I'm only 1 day past my EDD, but it feels like forever.  My inducement date is the 19th...but that seems so far away...ugh...
  • Options
    I felt like this yesterday, I was in the worse mood, and anyone who looked at me recieved the evil eye. Today is better but I feel like I have been pregnant forever..
  • Options
    imageMommyLuvsMe1210:

I was REALLY hormonal after my last appointment and at family dinner, I came to the conclusion (out loud):

"I'm going to be the first woman to for real be pregnant for the rest of her life."

I'm totally there with you Crying

Haha! I feel EXACTLY the same way!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    LOL, I'm only 38 weeks now, but I feel as if I'll have to join the Dec.2012 Moms, then the January 2013, then February 2013, and so on...
    "Where you invest your love, you invest your life." Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="Home D
  • Options
    My EDD is 11/14 I have my appt tom and my Dr said if no baby we will start talking about being induced Crying I told the hubby he needs to bring me a pogo stick so we could get this party started!!! lol
  • Options

imageredwood807:
    Maybe we are all just elephants and we are gonna gestate for 22 months instead of 9.

hahaha! This MUST be the reason!! 

IAmPregnant Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"