April 2012 Moms
Options

Puffs snacks

For those LO's who are on solids and have teeth, anyone giving these yet? I give my LO the Mum Mum rice rusks right now and she loves them. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Puffs snacks

• Options
    Yeah, we give them sometimes. They are kinda like mum mums.
  • Options

LO doesn't have teeth, but he loves his Mum Mums!  We've tried the puffs but he isn't that interested, he prefers cheerios instead.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    No teeth here, but he's had mum mums. The puffs only stick to his hands and face and frustrate him, just like the yogurt melts, so we're waiting to continue.
    Micah Leonard
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Rice rusks yes anything else no. I am waiting till 9 months which is the recommended age in Canada for adding snacks to give anything else.
  • Options
    I give him those once a day now as a snack with supervision.  I agree with steel that most end up stuck to his hands lol or on the floor for the dogs.  He really likes playing with them and is practicing his pincer grasp.
  • Options
    No teeth here either, but L loves puffs and wagon wheels.  I decided to move up to wagon wheels, because she wasn't able to feed them herself. She gets one or two of those a day.  But this week, she started shoving a whole wheel in her mouth, and just smiling at me.  I started breaking them up to prevent this. She loves her snacks! 
  • Options
    We have given him puffs and mum mums. Not regularly, but every few days or so. He was pretty frustrated with the puffs at first, but does great with them now.
  • Options

I just gave DD some puffs for the 1st time today. I had to help her get them into her mouth but she loved them!

Oh and she has no teeth

• Options
    N has his two bottom teeth, but doesn't "chew" the puffs (he sucks on them). I've been giving them to him for about 3 weeks, but he's been sitting unassisted since about 4 months. Our pediatrician said he was fine and ready for finger foods because he's such a steady sitter. He can pick them up no problem, but often misses getting them in his mouth, ha. I love that they keep him entertained forever. Well, any finger food does but puffs are easy because they're already "ready" (versus having to slice up an avocado, etc).
  • Options
    I offer them but she isn't good at getting them to her mouth. And I don't put them in her mouth, or any solid finger food. If she can get it there herself she can eat it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"