May 2013 Moms
Options

Phil And Teds

I'm in the market for a new jogging stroller and want one that can be a double and also convert back to a single. I doubt I'll ever jog with both, but I need a double option for DD at times but I won't for long.

So, if you have a Phil Ted's, what model and how do you feel about it?
IMG_5977lb
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Re: Phil And Teds

• Options
    I don't have one, and don't know models (I know, why am I posting?!), but they come HIGHLY recommended in a local mom's group I'm in. I'm about to start looking into them myself.
    Peanut BFP 9.18.2009 EDD 5.23.2010 m/c 10.16.2010
    DD#1 BFP 4.28.2010 EDD 1.10.2011 born 12.27.2010
    DS BFP 8.29.2012 EDD 5.11.2013 born sleeping @ 17 weeks 12.1.2012
    DD#2 BFP 5.7.2013 EDD 1.11.2014 born 1.10.2014
    Jelly Bean BFP 2.25.2015 EDD 11.7.2015

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Pregnancy Ticker 
  • Options
    I was a nanny for a family who had one and the stroller is not worth the money. It's very large when folded and has NO basket space, especially if you have two kids in it. They had 5 strollers and only two little girls and I only took this stroller out twice...it was a pain. The only thing I did like is that it's a front to back double so you can fit through doors if needed, but there has to be other options that are more sensible.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm just staring to reasearch inline strollers as I think I want to buy one.  One thin I've noticed is the Phil and teds strollers mostly have 33-35 pound weight limits for each seat when used in double mode.  This doesn't work so well for me since DD is already about 29/30 pounds.  I know a lot of kids barely gain any weight between 2 and 3 but I don't want to chance her being too big for the stroller.  I see your DD is a little older so this might be a factor to you as well.  

Also, if you do go with Phil and teds, I've seen some great deals on albee baby and babies 1st lately.   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    If you don't think you'll actually jog look into the baby jogger city select and the briax b-ready.  B-ready has a 35/45 weight limit (lower seat 35, don't like the idea of putting the younger baby on the bottom as much).  City select has 45 pound limit for both seats.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"