1st Trimester
Options

Pregnancy journals

I got a baby journal for my toddler but I totally regret not having a pregnancy journal. I was just too sick to care but I feel good so far and hope to keep one with this pregnancy.

I am looking at this one and this one. Anyone have either of them? I think the second is super cute but it doesn't let you look inside the book. Hoping someone can tell me about it.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Pregnancy journals

• Options
    I did the Belly Book. It is really cute and funny. Not too much so you don't feel guilty for not filling in pages and pages of writing. Also places for ultra sounds and other pics. It's really cute and I loved having it to look back at.
  • Options
    Sounds perfect!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I may do the belly book too
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I just buy a notebook and write down whatever I want. I have a notebook addiction; I want to buy all the cute notebooks out there!!! Each of my kids has their own journal. I mostly write in it while pregnant and once they're born it really slows down as life gets busier.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"