Baby Names
Options

Baby Girl Name Help?!?!

Trying to decide between two names for a girl...Hadleigh Quinn or Harper Lanae?? HELP!

Re: Baby Girl Name Help?!?!

• Options
    Harper Lanae is my vote.
  • Options
    Definitely Harper Lanae.  Hadley Quinn is okay, but Hadleigh is awful.
    BFP 1/8/10, MC 1/15/10 | BFP 3/20/10, MC 6/24/10 | BFP 12/13/10...EDD 8/22/11...DD born 6/7/11 @ 29 weeks 1 day Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How about Harper Quinn?

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imageRenee1105:
    How about Harper Quinn?

Or Harley Quinn! It combines Harper and Hadley and honors a Batman villain! Haha, just kidding. That would be weird.

Sorry some people are being so blunt with their opinions. I try not to do that. I have a cousin named Hadley (after one of her dad's favorite fishing lakes), which I will admit I like better than Hadleigh. I think I like Harper better than Hadley.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Hadley Quinn would get my vote.
    Dx PCOS 09/12
    Married my best friend 10/12/12
    TTC 1 since 10/12
    NTNP Fall 2013 to focus on a healthier lifestyle
    Anniversary

• Options
    First of all, don't let those rude responses get to you. If you love the name that's all that matters. I personally like Harper Lanae better. Good luck deciding:)
  • Options
    Yes, hopefully you were prepared for those rude responses. I've learned to expect them, especially if you're not asking about a classic name. As for your question, I like the spelling Hadley better, but spell it how every YOU want. I also prefer Hadley over Harper.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Harper all the way! 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blogging about boobs, babies, bed lust & everything in between since 2007.
  • Options

I prefer Hadley spelled like this. While I've liked the name Harper for a while and have it on my list, I would never use it because it's getting to be so popular. I would use Hadley Quinn if I were you.

As for Lanae. Not sure how to pronounce it. Like Lan-ay? I've seen a similar name a few times but it was spelled Lenae.

Happily married to my Snorkelbutt - 07/31/10

BFP #1 09/02/11  M/C 09/12/11 8w6days
    BFP #2 07/18/12 Baby S born on his EDD 03/23/13

SS - age 12...SD - age 8...DS - 13 mos.
  • Options
    Yes....pronounced Lanay.
  • Options
    Thank you for your opinions! While I wasn't quite prepared for some of the responses, I guess I should have expected it!

I wasn't sure about the spelling Hadleigh, so I guess at least it helped me decide to use the more traditional spelling of Hadley if we decide on that name!

I love Harper, but like so many people have said, it is becoming so popular...which is why we are still up in the air about using it!

I really like using Quinn as a middle name, but still not sure how I feel about the name Hadley.
  • Options

I love love love Harper... I wanted to name my daughter that but my husband doesnt like it :(

Everyone says its the new 'trendy' name, but who cares... its adorable!!

• Options

imagelia1903:
    Thank you for your opinions! While I wasn't quite prepared for some of the responses, I guess I should have expected it!

Unfortunately the rudeness is all over the boards. I don't understand it but I try my best not to contribute to it. I had to stop reading responses on one of my threads because people apparently think that they can say whatever they want and they're also the only pregnant women who are sensitive. 

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"