November 2012 Moms

Will Buy Buy Baby price match?

Anybody know?

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." "Who doesn't LOVE candy?" Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Will Buy Buy Baby price match?

• I was told when we registered told they price match and accept all competitors coupons. Even Macy's which I was shocked by
  • :fist pump:  They have my car seat for like $80 cheaper at Babies r us and I wanted to use my completion coupon too.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." "Who doesn't LOVE candy?" Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine priced matched amazon yesterday on a similar product but different brand because they were out of the brand I wanted ... It was just a mattress pad but saved me almost $15.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC 1 yr, BFP m/c 6weeks IUI #1-8 BFN IVF #1-2 - BFN Laproscopic - clear IVF #3 - BFP!!!!! 12/23 Beta #1-122, 12/29 Beta #2 - 1230, 1/4 Beta #3 8000+
  • Yes, they are really good about matching.  A couple times they matched for me and took an extra coupon off (20%) even though they said they're "not supposed to."  They also have told me they will only match stores that have walls...ie- not online stores (like Amazon or other online only stores.) However, I saw pp and it seems maybe they do sometimes!  
    IMG_0933 Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I was told by someone who attended my baby shower that Buy Buy Baby will accept coupons from Bed Bath and Beyond! They just CAN'T be expired. Imagine getting 20% off item x using a BB&B coupon! Awesome right!?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic ....and yet he seems so proud of himself! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Bumper and baby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageprincessshell8:

I was told by someone who attended my baby shower that Buy Buy Baby will accept coupons from Bed Bath and Beyond! They just CAN'T be expired. Imagine getting 20% off item x using a BB&B coupon! Awesome right!?

They're the same company (BuyBuy Baby, Bed Bath & Beyond, Christmas tree & Harmon) I used to work for them. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"