February 2013 Moms
Options

Gender Reveal on Facebook - Ideas?

Going for anatomy scan on Friday and I was just going to post "It's a..." with a pic of me wearing either a pink or blue T-shirt, but I'm starting to wonder if there's something else I'd like to do to make it more creative.

Here are a few ideas from what I've seen that might be feasible:

Pick up one or more pink & blue balloons to include in the photo

Write "It's a Girl!" & "It's a Boy!" on pretty paper to hold up to my belly (alternatively, "Team Pink" or "Team Blue"

Simply put in the text of the FB post either "Snips and snails & puppy dogs tails..." or "Sugar and spice & everything nice..."

Post something like "Are we having a little Dolfins Fan or a Seahawks fan?" and then a pic of something related to one team or the other (those who know us well know that DH is the Dolfins Fan & I'm the Seahawks Fan....  could also say "Are we having a Blue Dolfin or a Pink Seahawk?"

Try to find candy or baked goods that are blue & pink (or go with the Almond Joy vs. Mounds thing)

Which of these ideas do you guys like best? Any other ideas that can be used on the fly? There isn't really time at this point to order a cake or throw a party, which I hadn't thought I was going to want. Thanks!

My Mommy (to be) Blog: http://maitrimama.blogspot.com BabyFruit Ticker image

Re: Gender Reveal on Facebook - Ideas?

• Options

I like the idea of the balloons. :) 

I saw something cute with ice cream cones.  One pink and one blue.  The one that wasn't the sex of the baby got dropped to the ground. It was cute but I probably did a horrible job of describing it. 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Married: 05/14/2011

DS Was Born: 02/10/2013

EDD: 10/19/2015

• Options
    I just posted a picture of the Hershey bar, with the SHE colored pink :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I posted "bring on the hair bows and tutus, it's a girl"
    imageimage
    Me:32 DH:33 Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image image
    Mommy Graphics
  • Options
    sorry forgot to vote lol, I like the balloons
    imageimage
    Me:32 DH:33 Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image image
    Mommy Graphics
  • Options
    I took a picture of a boy's outfit and girl's outfit and am going to post the correct pic along with "We're excited to welcome our ______ in 2013!" I also like the pink/blue t-shirt or ballons. 
  • Options

This was ours. :) 

I love the balloons idea. I've seen the ice cream one a PP mentioned too. Adorable!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"