Options

Open Letter Wednesday

What's on your mind today ladies?

Thoughts, confessions, thanks?

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Open Letter Wednesday

• Options

Dear DS,

Why won't you sleep?? Why do I have to sit in the room with you until you fall asleep? And why oh why do you wake up in the middle of the night 2 or 3 times and come running into our room?? What can I do to help you sleep better? Please tell me!!

Love, Mama

Dear DH,

You are amazing and I can't tell you enough. You have no idea how much I appreciate you getting up with DS every night so I don't have to. Hopefully we will figure this out soon.

Love, The wife

Dear Bridezilla aka BFF,

Thanks for switching back to gold jewelry so we don't have to all go out and buy new shoes. Now, knock it off and just enjoy this last week!! Stop stressing over all the little things!

Your friend, me

Dear LoCarb,

How was the vacation???? Hopefully you didn't suffer through too much rain while you were here!

Signed, Creepy internet stranger Wink

• Options

Dear FinancialDiva,

Hi!  The vacay was wonderful, thanks for asking! We experienced daily rain showers (no longer than 20 min) but I hear that's typical. My BIL lives in ORL and was trying to convince us to move there. It's tempting to live closer to fam and we are considering this option. Maybe we will be neighbors one day?

LoCarb

Dear friend/babysitter,

I appreciate the babysitting favor for free this Fri for H's b-day. I guess we get what we pay for. This a.m. you are already making excuses on why you may be late and sharing with me the Fri plans you're missing out on. Make up your mind, today please!

-Mommy looking fwd to a night out

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Dear LoCarb:

Cinderella cracks me up every time I see her. Thank you for that!

~Giggling

Dear DH:

Thank you for planning an overnight away for our anniversary. I'm really excited. I'm sorry to tell you that it's not a great time of the month for this but I will really enjoy going to a nice dinner and sleeping in regardless.

~Sorry you're not getting laid

Dear DS:

Could you PLEASE get through this horrible phase you are in? Mommy and daycare are tired of it. We love you and want you to be the good little boy you are.

~Frustrated momma

• Options

I am new here, but would like to play too!

Dear Co-worker,

I appreciate the job you have done for us for the past 5 years but we have counseled you way too many times about you tardiness and absence.  So you know your famous line "Don't be hating" that you tell me when you leave early or come in late, well when you go from 5 days a week to 1 day a week "Don't be hating".  

Signed,

Frustrated and tired of doing your job.

P.S. If you must tell us that you are in the hospital with you kid then you might want to stay off facebook because it plainly shows that you are at your house.

Dear Boss,

Back off I am doing the best I can while working two peoples jobs, it is not my fault she did not show up AGAIN!

Signed

Frustrated of doing two peoples job

WOW!!!  I feel alot better!  Thanks girls!

• Options

Dear

I am having working mom anxiety.  Feeling like a failure on the mommy front.  I hate that DS is at DC all day.  I hate that it feels like his teachers know him better than me.  I know that this is silly and most likely a lot of people feel this way on occasion...this too shall pass.

Dear DH,

You can park your bad attitude at the door.  It is getting old quick. I woke up at 4am with DS. Played with him, read him books, and got everything ready for the day.  Was it really that hard to hold him for 3 minutes while I blow-dryed my hair because he was scared? Did it have to ruin your morning, and get your panties in a bunch so that you felt you had to ruin everyone else's morning as well? I only have patience for one person with tantrums...and I choose the one that's too little to know better, so put your big boy pants on and suck it up buttercup!

Love,

Your wife

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Anniversary
  • Options

Oh...and

Dear Co-worker,

No I don't want to pretend to be  your friend anymore.  I'm onto you. You cannot be trusted, and I can no longer be bothered with you.  I'll be watching my back.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Anniversary
  • Options
    imagePrivacyWanted:

Dear financial diva,

Did DS's sleeping issues pop up once you really started to show? DD has been having major issues lately and I think it's tied to the pregnancy. She keeps asking to have me sit "just one more minute." And gets up at 2am. I'm dying.

With Empathy,
    One tired mama

Actually, yes!!! It started about a month ago. I have to sit in the chair in his room until he falls asleep. Then he gets out of bed btw 12am-2am to find one of us, then my DH ends up sleeping in the chair in his room the rest of the night. He's also waking up super early too? We transitioned to his toddler bed back in July, with absolutely no issues what so ever. I would do our routine, place him in his bed and he would fall asleep with no problems. I would even have to wake him in the AM to get up for daycare.

I'm seriously at a loss. I have no problems letting him cry it out for a few, but I can't get him to stay in his bed! We even put a baby gate on his door to keep him in his room and climbed right over it. I have moved his bedtime earlier, moved it later, played music all night, not played music all night. Nightlight, no nightlight. I've threatened with time out to which he response with yes I want to go in time out Angry and I've bribed with treats/stickers/candy in the morning Embarrassed and nothing works. I have no ideas left and all I can think of is how I'm never going to sleep again btw him and now this little guy. Crying

• Options

Dear DD,

Mommy and Daddy love you dearly, but please sleep in your own bed! We are just down the hall sweet girl, and have given you a night light, and a fan, and your blankie.  We are beyond exhausted when you come into our room at 3am crying and won't go back to sleep unless we let you stay in our bed. We need a few months before your sister comes and nobody gets good sleep for awhile.

Love your exhausted and frustrated parents

Dear DH,

I love you for the amazing husband you are, and i fall a little bit more in love with you every day when i see DD and you playing together.  It really melts my heart how sweet you are to her, and I'm excited to see you with both your girls in a few months. They are BOTH going to have you tied around their little fingers soon. lol

Love your happy wife

Dear co-workers,

I know what i have left on my plate for the next few months, and I am feverently trying to get things completed before i'm off on maternity leave.  Please be patient and understand that I am 27 weeks pregnant, with a very active and opinionated toddler, full house to run, and an exhausted/overworkded DH to take care of.... sometimes i'm not superwoman and can't be everything to everyone, especially as i'm nearing my due date, i'm exhausted.  I will make your projects priority when i'm on the clock, but i can't work overtime for all the above mentioned reasons.  Please respect my life/work balance.

frustrated pregnant co-worker

• Options

Dear Nameless vandal.

Thank you for busting the glass in my back window of my van.  I hope that you broke you hand.  And if I ever find out who did it, I am going to bust you in the face.  And if you are under 18, I am going to punch your parents in the face for letting you out at night. 

Signed

Karma's B!tch.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Dear Ian from big brother,

GL!!! You can do it!!

-A Fan

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image Mom to 4, pregnant with 2
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"