Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Rolling over in bed constantly- cute at first but annoying!

LO is rolling back to tummy and can't get back over and lays there grunting and whining until I roll him back over- aaaaaaand repeat every 2 min.  I hope he gets over the thrill of rolling soon!  It's especially annoying at 2am!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Rolling over in bed constantly- cute at first but annoying!

• Options
    OM goodness!! SAME BOAT!!!It happens when we frst put her to sleep...very annoying!!
  • Options
    Same! Dd is 5 months this week and this has beenhappening for a few weeks now but getting better.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am doing that right now. For us it always happens with naps. I have been trying to get her to sleep for about 30 mins but she rolls over and cries about every 2-3 minutes. It is so annoying! She sleeps on her belly but usually doesn't flip over until she is more asleep. But you'd think she would be familiar enough with it that she wouldn't freak out. Ugh......
    Due 3.27.14 (lame because I cannot figure out how to save a fun ticker.....)
  • Options
    DS rolls in his sleep too; then gets ticked off as he hasn't figured out to roll back the other way and/or gets his arm "stuck" in between the slats on his crib. Soooo looking forward to him figuring out how to roll back over over and/or how to get his arm out from between the slats.  ::::sigh::::
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagekbruington:
    My pediatrician said to put rolled up blankets on each side of my LO under his crib sheet. It's great that he can roll over but not only does it wake him (and me) up multiple times in the night, but it is still dangerous at this age. Babies can get into a deep sleep and not realize that they are face down in the mattress and can't breathe. He has slept so much better since I put the blankets in his crib. He stays nice and cozy and doesn't wake himself up by rolling over.

I've tried doing that, and it won't help. I have to swaddle her twice and put blankets tucked under her arms to prevent it, but it still happens!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"