North Carolina Babies

Maternity Consignment Shops-Raleigh

Hi,

I was wondering if any of you could recommend a consignment shop in Raleigh that sells maternity clothes?

Re: Maternity Consignment Shops-Raleigh

• I have a ton of fall/winter clothes I need to get rid of. Depending on the size you are looking for.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I just found one in Chapel Hill yesterday.  It's called The Red Hen and is in the mall off of Estes.  It's really cute and they have some nicer items! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Dbert- not to jump post but if the first mama isn't interested I'd love to hear what you have and what sizes. i'm due 3/3/13 and I had an October baby before so I'll need all diff types of clothing this time. :)
  • I had a baby March 1 so yes, that is the right season. But all my stuff is L or XL with some petite length pants. It is all Motherhood Maternity or Liz Lange.
  • Buttons and Bows in Garner has a small but nice selection.  They also give a 10% discount for each month that the clothing sits in the store.  I got several items there for just over $2 each.  They are also a baby/ child consignment.  Very cute stuff! They are picky as to what they will accept to sell.  Also, Guardian Angel in Fuquay-Varina has a good selection of jeans, although I dont like what else they have. 
  • Kid to Kid has nice baby consignment items as well as maternity clothing. They have locations in Cary, Apex, and Durham.

https://kidtokid.com/northCarolina
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • imageTimscutie01:
    I just found one in Chapel Hill yesterday.  It's called The Red Hen and is in the mall off of Estes.  It's really cute and they have some nicer items! 

The Red Hen is awesome!! Worth the trip to Chapel Hill from Raleigh. I bought a lot of my maternity wardrobe there. 

TTC#1 since May 2011

BFP #1 June 2011 m/c@6wks

BFP #2 December 2011, EDD 8/21/12, born 7/21/12 at 35w4d

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #3 October 6, 2015. WHAT???

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • dbertagni,

If any of those are still available, I would love the chance to look through!  

Thanks!

Jenn

imagePregnancy Ticker
  • I'm so glad I came across this thread!!! I live right down the road from a Kid to Kid in Apex and didn't even know it... lol I think I'm going to go check it out!
    image"Lilypie">Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"