August 2012 Moms
Options

My August baby will be here in July

So after consulting with 3 different OB's in my practice over the past couple weeks, they've all recommended inducing between 39-40w because of my gestational hypertension.  My BP's not that high right now (averaging 130-140/90) and the baby is fine but they all seem to be afraid it will get higher.  

I was able to negotiate a date only 2 days before my EDD so I will go in this Sunday night to start on Cervidil and if that's not enough to kick start labor (I'm already 1-2 cm/80% effaced so it might be) then I'll start Pitocin on Monday morning.  So Baby Emily should be here sometime on Monday, July 30th.  I can't wait!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My August baby will be here in July

• Options
    So soon! GL with everything. Can't wait to read your birth story.
  • Options
    Good luck! I hope it goes smoothly!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good luck! My LO will also be here in July. We go in Monday bright and early to be induced due to me having Factor V. Looks like we both could have a nb on the 30th! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    LME06LME06 member
    Good luck! My BP is just about the same (was 142/98 today) and my OB isn't real happy about it, but for now I'm just on bed rest. We haven't really discussed induction but I'm wondering if that's in my future also.
  • Options
    Sunday, wow!!  That is right around the corner!  GL and T&Ps for a smooth and quick induction.

~Sweet Girl *8/18/08* c-section ~ Sweet Boy *12/2/10* VBAC ~ Sweet Boy *8/14/12* VBAC~ 

VBAC Birth Story    2VBAC Birth Story  

• Options
    Very exciting!! Best of luck!! :) Sending happy and healthy delivery vibes your way!
  • Options
    Good luck with everything! 
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"