August 2012 Moms
Options

38 weeks - 1 cm :(

I know that the dialation means nothing but still makes you sad.. I was 1 cm for 6 weeks with my 2nd and had to be induced... however with my last I was 0 cm and had him - at 37 weeks... just still bums me out!  
lolololo

Re: 38 weeks - 1 cm :(

• Options

imageAprilAngie:
    I know that the dialation means nothing but still makes you sad.. I was 1 cm for 6 weeks with my 2nd and had to be induced... however with my last I was 0 cm and had him - at 37 weeks... just still bums me out!  

:hugs: I let myself get down because I'm only at 2 at 39 weeks and I was 1 at 38.  Its hard not to get discouraged when you had an induction last time even though I know it doesn't mean anything.  Everything will be great for both of us. :)

It helped me to remember that I still have 2 weeks. You have plenty of time. Maybe try bouncing on an exercise ball or walking so you at least feel like you are trying something instead of just waiting eternally. lol 

• Options
    I have been walking like a mad woman...  but the yoga ball I may do... 
    lolololo
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know, it's a physiological thing. I hope something starts happening real soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm 39 weeks and 0 cm dilated. I'm bouncing on an exercise ball, doing Zumba, prenatal pilates, and walking in hopes of having this baby on time :) However, I also know that my water could break today and he could come. I'm just trying to be optimistic that what I'm doing is helping me progress...
  • Options
    I'm at 38 weeks and only 1 cm and a "wiggle" so I just lie to myself and say I'm 1.5 cm. I'm right there with you!
    imageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

Hang in there!  Get on that ball and start bouncing Yes  It feels awesome on my hips, so that's pretty much my "seat" these days.   

~Sweet Girl *8/18/08* c-section ~ Sweet Boy *12/2/10* VBAC ~ Sweet Boy *8/14/12* VBAC~ 

VBAC Birth Story    2VBAC Birth Story  

• Options
    I'm 39w and only 1-2 cm dilated but 80% effaced.  I'm okay with that.  I'm being induced in 5 days anyway so I'll keep taking my EPO and bouncing on my ball and see if that helps.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I was barely 1 cm at 38 weeks with DS...water broke that night and he was born the next day. My friend just walked around at 4 cm dilated til 9 days past her due date. Don't be sad it means nothing. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"