December 2011 Moms
Options

Level 3 nipples

Has anyone/everyone moved up yet?  LO has stopped finishing his bottles and I wonder if he's getting bored. 

Re: Level 3 nipples

• Options
    We just moved down as she was choking on Dr. Browns level 2
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We've been at level 3 for about a month now but I'm thinking about going ahead and switching to a straw sippy because that's the only way he will feed himself.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageCountingUp:
    We just moved down as she was choking on Dr. Browns level 2

This but with Avent nipples. 

Mom To Beautiful Scarlett- Born December 5th, 2011-CatCat33
  • Options
    We are still using level 2 Avent nipples. I have some level 3 but haven't tried them lately. I tried to move him up about a month ago an it was still too fast.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We switch between 2's and 3's.  Whichever is clean.  DS does pretty well with both, but does horrible with sippy cups!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    we just moved up to the Level 3 Dr Browns.  She suddenly wasn't finishing bottles and was playing around with the whole bottle/nipple.  She's much better now.
    AVT - 12.2.11

LCT - 5.15.14 ~ 9lbs, 22.5 inches

• Options
    We've been at level 3 nipples for like three months now. I couldn't imagine giving her anything less. In fact, I wish there were a level 4 for the Born Free bottles.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Fastest year of my life. Lilypie First Birthday tickerswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Yes, level 3 tommee tippee. Much faster :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yes, Dr. Brown nipples. And I wish Medela had them too because she keeps collapsing them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"