TTC After a Loss
Options

Exercise after hysteroscopy/D&C

I forgot to ask my OB after my surgery when I can exercise and I'm reading a million different things on Dr. Google. My ute was messed up after my initial D&C, and the OB said she did another while she was in there on Tuesday. Did anyone get advice from their Dr's? She's also very laid back about things and told me I could do things like go in a hot tub after my last D&C, so I'm not sure if I trust her. For the record, I won't be using her again if the future when/if I get pg again.

Do you think going on the elliptical machine is ok? Maybe a little running in the next few days? I'm thinking I'll lay off the hard core Jillian Michaels DVD, but I feel like I neeeeeeeed to do something and workout. But I'm afraid to do anything because I've already had problems with D&C "complications". 

TIA 

BFP #1: 12/26/11, EDD 09/05/12; m/c discovered: 02/22/12 @ 12w u/s,
D&C: 03/08/12 Waited for AF for 146 long days!
Hysteroscopy/D&C on July 10th to fix blocked cervix (DX: Cervical Stenosis)
BFP #2 12/8/12, EDD 08/21/13 Our rainbow arrived 08/24/13!
imageimageimage

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Exercise after hysteroscopy/D&C

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Sorry for hijacking your post. I will be having hysteroscopy next week how was the procedure? What excatly did they do?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    vflipovflipo member
    I would wait at least 2 weeks.
    I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
  • Options
    pkarenpkaren member
    Thanks everyone! Looks like I have a good excuse to slack off for another week. Considering I basically work out to counteract all my alcohol calories, it looks like I'm going to have to lay off the drinks! :( 
    imageimageimage

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    pkarenpkaren member
    imagesummerof69:
    Sorry for hijacking your post. I will be having hysteroscopy next week how was the procedure? What excatly did they do?

I had really terrible cramps, but the OB said my cervix was completely blocked up tight and she had to work her way in. They gave me morphine, which took away the pain, but made me throw up for the rest of the night! I felt ok by the next day. I was completely out for it, so I didn't have to go through it awake at least! GL with yours!  

imageimageimage

Follow Me on Pinterest

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"