August 2012 Moms
Options

Almost 37 weeks how are you girls feeling?

So I just found this board a few minutes ago. I have just been hanging out on the third trimester board when I stumbled on to this board. So I thought I would stop by and say hello. I will be 37 weeks on Thursday and it has really hit me this week that in just a few more weeks I will be a mommy (FTM). I have been super tired this week and feeling very nauseous after I eat. How is everyone else holding up? I dont think that I have dropped but, I have been having some major sharp shooting pains down there!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Almost 37 weeks how are you girls feeling?

• Options
    I'm 3 weeks behind you, but I'm with you on the tiredness and the pains also! Welcome to the board! Better late than never!
    "Too Blessed to be Stressed." BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    so tired! more random shooting pains, mild occasional headaches.  Haven't had much of an appetite.  Not a whole lot ever sounds good to me lately.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am already 37 wks....I am tired too. Oh the pain!!! I am ready for these las few weeks and meet this little person that's causing all my ailments :)
  • Options

Tired!! I woke up at 8am had breakfast, did laundry etc and then took a nap from 11-12 :-). Now I have to get ready for work. So much for the ironing I was going to do this morning! 

Feeling huge even though I have only gained 25lbs. I noticed yesterday that my belly touches my legs when I sit down. I'm thinking I dropped as this is a new thing for me. 

• Options
    I'll be 37w tomorrow and I'm feeling alright.  I definitely get tired and out of breath after being on my feet for more thant 10-15 minutes so I take a lot of rest breaks and my pelvis feels like it might break and I have to pee all the time but other than that, I'm fine.
  • Options
    35 weeks and I'm tired.. a lot. Drinking a ton of liquids so always waddling to the loo. Just generally worn out and wanting a serious backrub.  feeling like saying come on hurry up a little one!! xD
    BabyName Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    steverstever member
    I feel large and uncomfortable.
  • Options
    I feel your pain girls! I dont want to rush her out but, any time after 37 weeks is fine with me. I am just so tired I feel like I could sleep all day!! I am still working and plan on working until I have her but, man I'm tired. I keep analyzing every little thing, Like this morning when i was brushing my teeth my gums started bleeding of course in my mind i'm thinking is that a sign of ealry labor LOL!!!! I also have to analyze my toliet paper after I wipe just in case there is a clue there LOL.  As a FTM I just feel so unsure about everything labor related!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'll be 37 w on Friday, which is also my last day of work.  I cannot wait to not have to set the alarm clock.  I'm swollen like crazy and tired but other than that I really can't complain, my pregnancy has been pretty easy.  I'm excited to meet my daughter on one hand, on the other I'm terrified about being a mom, I'm not the most maternal woman on the planet.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"