October 2012 Moms
Options

Lets talk food. WFD?

We have leftovers in the fridge, but I am hoping to talk H into grilling Brats when he gets home!  I also want some cole slaw but we finished it last night.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Lets talk food. WFD?

• Options
    We are having friends over for grilling and gaming. Steaks, corn, potato salad, etc. Yum :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Oct Angel Babies
  • Options

Well, it's our monthly hamburger night at our club, so as usual, I'll be waiting/serving, then eat my burger at the end!

Though lately my "crew" seems to be "firing" me earlier and earlier! (it's a volunteer thing)

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Lemon Garlic Chicken on the grill and garlic rice pilaf with green beans from the garden.

Yum!

• Options
    Tacos for dinner at my house tonight!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I can't decide between hot dogs and scrambled eggs.

• Options
    Grilled Sausage, Red Pepper, Green Pepper and Onion Kebabs and grilled mushrooms.  Might make some rice
  • Options
    Thinking about breakfast for diner.
  • Options

Well, I was hoping DH would go and get some Publix subs (think Subway on steroids...) with some chips but NOOOOO!!! Apparently me saying I want subs for dinner = so what's for dinner aka what are you making... So I b!tchingly threw some frozen chicken nuggets and tater tots in the oven and I'll serve it with a spinach salad.

I shoulda been a real b!tch and went to get dd and I food and NOT him....

Down preggo hormones down!!! 

• Options
    DH wants to go out, but it is so hot outside I really don't want to leave the AC. I'm thinking frozen pizza!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Creamy Dijon Chicken (crockpot) and bowtie pasta.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Currently going through our second deployment. Can't wait for Zoe to meet her daddy!

• Options
    Hibachi Steak House!
  • Options
    Sloppy Joes, carrots and leftover macaroni salad
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    I made a chicken casserole with salsa, corn, Greek yogurt, brown rice, and cheese. It was delish! I just topped it off with 5 Oreos. :) 
  • Options
    Chicken Fajitas - except we baked the chicken instead of grilling or stove top - it was really good.
    Pregnancy Ticker image image boots badge
  • Options
    We are having quesadillas in the quesadilla maker.  It is 101 degrees here today and its too hot to cook indoors or grill.  The ChiChi's shredded chicken mix is great.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image
  • Options

imageNerdHerder29:
    We are having friends over for grilling and gaming. Steaks, corn, potato salad, etc. Yum :)

That sounds fun.  We love board games, but none of our friends do, so they sit sadly alone in a pile. 

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"