Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Help?

So my period returned at about 7 weeks postpartum and I had sex with my IUD in but I got it removed due to complications and got on the pill then we had sex again but then I missed 3 pills in a row :( What are the chances I'm pregnant and when can I test since I haven't had a period in almost 2 months! I had sex/missed the pill on Thursday June 28 2012.

I'm on the minipill... 

Re: Help?

• Options
    For the sake of argument, let's say you ovulated around the time you had sex. You could test 2 weeks from your missed pill/sex. Test around July 12 if you don't see AF before then.
  • Options
    imagesynchrosally:
    For the sake of argument, let's say you ovulated around the time you had sex. You could test 2 weeks from your missed pill/sex. Test around July 12 if you don't see AF before then.

So if I ovulated lets say up to 5 days later? I could still be pg and get a false neg and should retest like a week later to be safe?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagemommy2be1991:
    imagesynchrosally:

So if I ovulated lets say up to 5 days later? I could still be pg and get a false neg and should retest like a week later to be safe?

I suppose it's possible. It's not very likely, but possible. Postpartum AF is wonky. I'm sorry it's stressing you out. 

• Options

Its not very likely that you are pregnant, but it is possible. I'd say test every week for a little while...until you are comfortable that you aren't or find out you are. 

If you are breastfeeding (I'm assuming since you are on the minipill), you may not have ovulated at all....a lot of the time when you BF you don't ovulate until baby starts to wean or if you do it will be rather random, not very regular.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"