December 2011 Moms
Options

Heavy Sleeper...like REALLY heavy.

Yesterday DD woke up sounding a little horse but no other signs she was sick. But just incase she was coming down with something I put a humidifier in her room. 

The stupid thing set the smoke alarm off in there at 3am! My poor baby sleep through the whole thing. Hardly moved when we went in to take it down for the night. Woke up with a little cough today. I hope this virus is short lived. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Adalynn Priya Marie Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Heavy Sleeper...like REALLY heavy.

• Options
    Consider yourself blessed - DS wakes up if we talk in the hallway with the door shut at a whisper...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

My DD has slept through a fire alarm before, but if she hears a man's voice that she doesn't recognize it wakes her instantly. Nap time did not go well when the AC man came last week, and it makes it difficult for her to nap when we are out. 

Hope your LO feels better soon! This sick baby stuff sucks. 

BFP #2 - MC Aug 2012 - D&C w/ complications
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD's room is upstairs and we have a metal roof. We had quarted-sized hail the other night that was so loud it was actually hurting my ears and DD didn't budge. But close the door on the drawer as softly as humanly possible and she's up and peering at me over the side of her crib.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    A lot of kids do not respond to Smije detectors because it is too high of a frequency. They have come out with some newer ones in a lower tone so kids can hear
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"