Infertility Veterans
Options

Sleep O during 2ww (possibly TMI)

Has this happened to anyone else? I'm so annoyed. Here I am doing everything I can to maximize implantation, and I wake up after an O dream that I obviously had no control over. This happened on my first DE cycle - the nurse had told me not to worry. But it ended up being ectopic, so now I'm paranoid that I could have caused the same thing to happen again. I hate my f'ing body! Why can't it just behave? Did I screw up implantation?
Dx: High FSH, stage IV endo, homozygous C677T MTHFR and PAI-1
Early loss 10/08
Lap 1/09
IVF #1 "natural IVF" - 1 egg retrieved, missed m/c
Tried several mini-stim cycles with no response
Switched clinics - dx'd as carrier for Fragile X
IVF #2 MDL protocol Jan/Feb converted to IUI, BFN
IVF #2 take 2: Antagonist, one embie, BFN
IVF #3: Antagonist, no fertilization
One last ditch effort at OE IVF (antagonist with Clomid) cancelled
DE cycle #1 Jan/Feb 2011, BFP, ectopic
DE cycle #2 June/July 2011 - BFP
10/28/11 Baby girl lost at 17 weeks due to pre-term labor. We love and miss you.
DE cycle #3 June/July 2012 - BFP, twins, both heartbeats stopped, D&C
2 frosties but don't know what's next
FET Dec 2012: BFP! Praying this one sticks for the long haul!

Re: Sleep O during 2ww (possibly TMI)

• Options
    OMG! I worry about the same thing happening to me because my body does this. I think you are fine. Think about all of the people who get ku naturally and they have sex and everything is fine. I think it is more of being over cautious than anything. I would think once it implants it is in there!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hey sweets!  I also sleep O and things are going OK for me.  I hope it just helped LO(s) snuggle in! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ann679Ann679 member

This has happened to me too.  It startled me the first time.  With all the added hormones from IVF and now pregnancy it has happened more frequently.  Hopefully Mayan is right and it helped your LO snuggle in.  :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    This is one of the very first pregnancy symptoms that I had.  You never know.  ;)
  • Options
    Yes Ma'am this happened to me too! Totally normal.

Dx: PCOS, Anovulatory, Amenorrhea 2006
    TTC: Sept 2008
    IVF#1 Cancelled due to breast biopsy.05/01/20

IVF#1.2- 9/2010 - Cancelled Oversurpressed

IVF#2 Microdose Lupron 10/2010 Beta 11/09=BFN
    IVF#3 2/2011 - 2 blasts(2/25) Beta 03/11 =BFN
    IVF#4 Lupron 01/02 =2 blasts, beta's 1-4 198,234,398,3100!!BFP
    FET 3/2014 2 blasts BETA 3/20=BFP TWINS EDD 11/27 TEAM PINK!!!                   

• Options

imageMayan2011:
    Hey sweets!  I also sleep O and things are going OK for me.  I hope it just helped LO(s) snuggle in! :)

ditto

still happening every once and while

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"