Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Spotting (some TMI) *updated*

I have been very constipated and strained pretty hard about 3 hours ago. I almost expected to bleed a little so when I saw blood just now on the TP, I didn't freakout immediately. I wiped again, more bright red blood. I thought, maybe it's not coming from my vagina so I checked with a mirror. It is coming from my vagina and it's enough that I need a panty liner.

I've heard you can spot from being constipated and straining, but this is bringing flashbacks and I'm trying really hard not to panic. I know I could go to the ER (would be hard because we have DD nd it's so late) but I just feel like there's nothing they could do for me other than tell me if I still have a baby or not.

Anyone else experience this much spotting from straining? 

Re: Spotting (some TMI) *updated*

• Options
    CnAnACnAnA member
    I did early on if I strained too hard.  Fiber Plus bars became my BFF, along with Fiber One cereal for breakfast, and so much water I had to pee every 10 minutes. LOL  It was a pain, but it worked.  Hope the spotting stops soon!

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options

Just wanted to send some vibes-hope everything is okay 

BFP #1: 3/28/09: DD born 12/11/09
    BFP #2: 11/16/11: M/C at 7 weeks
    BFP #3: 03/24/12: C/P 03/28/12
    BFP #4: 04/26/12: please be our baby
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    nattnnattn member

The spotting seemed to be getting better last night, so I just went to bed and decided not to worry. This morning I got up to go pee and there was a lot more blood and some clots. It looked like a light day of my period.

With that amount of blood, I knew I would stress out all day, so I went ahead and came to the ER. I'm waiting for a u/s now. 
  • Options
    nattnnattn member
    imageDC2London:

I hope you've had your u/s and that all is well.  And I hope you are at home resting! 

Thank you! I just got home and I'm going to take a long nap.

The doctor said "threatened miscarriage" which I suspected he would, but also said everything looked normal. He kept being very vague, which was annoying, but while the tech was doing the u/s, we were watching everything (been through this enough to know a few things) and the sac and baby were measuring right at 7wks-7wks 2days and the heartbeat was 153-160! I'm following up with my OB tomorrow, but I'm very hopeful that this baby is going to stick around! I am still spotting a little, but I know that can happen and everything be okay.

• Options
    Jo2013Jo2013 member
    So glad you got to see your LO's hb! Hopefully that was very reassuring to you. I've been sending T&P your way and will continue to do so!!
    BFP#1 - 8/30/2010, natural M/C 10/3/2010 BFP#2 - 5/13/2012 (Mother's Day!) grow baby grow! Baby boy born 1-11-13!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker http://www.thebump.com/profiles/Jo2013/settings/avatar/index#
  • Options
    Relax, eat some cereal or fiber one bars. :) and if you have diarrhea drink a lot of water and kinda just let everything fall out. Dont push hard at all. Last thing you need is to be stressed :) its all gonna b ok. HUGS
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"