3rd Trimester
Options

Baby shower thank you note etiquette

I need yr help pls....how do u go about this.....some of my coworkers put money together and got  couple of things on my registry for a surprise shower for me( Dont know who bought what) Some other ppl gave me things personally. Will it be considered rude if  i gave the group of coworkers one thank you note ...as i dont know who bought what and i will like to thank them for each gift...i dont want to come off as rude....so pls what do you think?

Re: Baby shower thank you note etiquette

• Options
    pls lern englush.
    imageimage
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I had a similar situation with my co-workers. After my work shower I took treats into work and placed them in a central location with a thank you card attached, saying, "to all staff." I'm also going to give a personal thank you note to those who gave me individual gifts.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    yetty25yetty25 member

imagecrystalrain:
    I had a similar situation with my co-workers. After my work shower I took treats into work and placed them in a central location with a thank you card attached, saying, "to all staff." I'm also going to give a personal thank you note to those who gave me individual gifts.

Thank u ...that actually sounds awesome.

• Options

imagecrystalrain:

Yes I think this is a great way to go about it!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagecrystalrain:

This is what I would do :) 

Bravado Bras at Nurtured FamilyBabyFruit Tickerimageimage
  • Options

imagecrystalrain:

This is exactly what I did and it worked great. 

• Options
    while I hate doing thank yous and in the long run people won't remember or hold it against you just do one for all, I believe in thanking everyone individually and being personal with your thank you"s to each of them. Even if you don't know who got you what you can still add a personal touch
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    for co workers I think its perfectly fine to do one big thank you note (posted on the work fridge or whatever) you could also after you think many people have seen the note send out a thank you email. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"