December 2011 Moms
Options

stephers?!

She was brought up in a post earlier this week - does anyone know where she went?  Facebook maybe?!
BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: stephers?!

• Options
    Is it bad that I post here daily and I have no idea who that is?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Charlie - 12/11/2011 * Surprise! #2 - EDD 2/17/2015

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    She posted (a lot of new threads, lol) before we had our babies.  She hasn't been around since.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I haven't seen a post from her in ages. 

ETA: I was also wondering about the girl who posted her DH might be cheating? She saw he had an online profile on a dating site?  I searched and found the link to the post but it just takes me to bumps main page. Maybe she is no longer on the bumP?

Lilypie - (ovfd)

• Options

Yep, FB again.

I haven't been in the group for awhile but last time I was, she was there and doing great.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagehlc820:

ETA: I was also wondering about the girl who posted her DH might be cheating? She saw he had an online profile on a dating site?  I searched and found the link to the post but it just takes me to bumps main page. Maybe she is no longer on the bumP?

Yes! I was just thinking about her.  I don't post a ton but I read the posts daily and I really felt terrible for her.  I wonder what ended up happening.... 

• Options
    imageKellyR33486:
    imagehlc820:

Yes! I was just thinking about her.  I don't post a ton but I read the posts daily and I really felt terrible for her.  I wonder what ended up happening.... 

I was thinking about that recently also.  I wonder...

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Stephers is on FB and doing good, she has a cutie baby!!

image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hey gals, Sorry I haven't posted much. I've been sticking to the FB page a lot more because its accessible by my phone and my work computer. I"m doing great! Alex is getting huge and we just recently started solids. I've been busy with work and Alex and trying to juggle being a new mom so I can't always get on my computer when I"m at home. :) 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"